Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 9 Discussion

Will George become King of his Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh interesting. I was like why is Cara giving so much information! But of course she wants the brawn people on the other tribe to know who voted Big D.

I think it was intentional.
I gave her the benefit Off the doubt earlier, but I don't think so now. How hard is it to remember one name you've been told. Unless she is really stupid. Which she's not.

I gave her the benefit Off the doubt earlier, but I don't think so now. How hard is it to remember one name you've been told. Unless she is really stupid. Which she's not.
Did you listen to her interview on KIIS this morning?

Here:
Cara on Kyle and Jackie O this morning:

She says there were two plans and she was trying to get confirmation which plan they were going with during TC, Big D and Emmett told her to chill and relax and George just smiled at her.
I believe it was truly a mistake, I don’t think is was planned.

…haha!… didn’t see you start this thread bleachy my friend so there are two episode 9 threads… I’ll stop posting in mine and will post in here instead lol!… although Id like people to go into mine and do the poll… I’d be interested in the results lol!… cheers.

…haha!… didn’t see you start this thread bleachy my friend so there are two episode 9 threads… I’ll stop posting in mine and will post in here instead lol!… although Id like people to go into mine and do the poll… I’d be interested in the results lol!… cheers.
Haha sorry Unc. Think we were doing it at the same time but I just got in a couple of minutes ahead of you. @timmy can you please make it each night hahahaha

Back