Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 9 Discussion

Will George become King of his Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…I would’ve thought that they would be going to exile island or something… cheers.

Yay Shannon GET OUT... she was on THE LIST :p

I love it when the edit is, "I'm in control, I'm calling the shots....." and you could just see how under that fake smile Shannon exuded as her fate was slowing beng eroded away... you could see she was absolutely fuming :D:p & oh how I love it when Tall Poppy Syndrome comes into effect on Survivor... Im the leader ..................... chop........... no biatch, you is a LOSER...

Another stupid player... "If I could have got Simon out before me I see that as winning Survivor..." NO... getting a cheque with 6 figures on it is WINNING... :bang: :cool:

Yay Shannon GET OUT... she was on THE LIST :p

I love it when the edit is, "I'm in control, I'm calling the shots....." and you could just see how under that fake smile Shannon exuded as her fate was slowing beng eroded away... you could see she was absolutely fuming :D:p & oh how I love it when Tall Poppy Syndrome comes into effect on Survivor... Im the leader ..................... chop........... no biatch, you is a LOSER...

Another stupid player... "If I could have got Simon out before me I see that as winning Survivor..." NO... getting a cheque with 6 figures on it is WINNING... :bang: :cool:

She made the mistake of focusing on one player.

Back