Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

US Survivor just finished filming season 44, so if they are filming in August, then Fiji should be free. Interesting decision to go back to Samoa.
Isn't just the US and Australia who film in Fiji and pretty sure they have more than one "set" too, although not so sure they film simultaneously. You'd think if they did they'd find a way to film the two CBS seasons at the same time so the crew it out there for half the time.

Indeed if they did that and could work some crossover twist in that would be pretty cool - perhaps a Time Travelling Tribal where someone voted out in the fall season then appears in the Spring season at around the same point, and vice versa seeing someone suddenly appear from the future season in the fall season.

Isn't just the US and Australia who film in Fiji and pretty sure they have more than one "set" too, although not so sure they film simultaneously. You'd think if they did they'd find a way to film the two CBS seasons at the same time so the crew it out there for half the time.
There's other factors like hotel accommodation for the crew. I remember some years ago people who had bookings for the Sheraton resort in Samoa had them cancelled because CBS had booked out the entire hotel.

Found this posted on reddit, a good sign if anything. The editing has been DISMAL for the last four seasons, the most recent one especially bad.

Really excited to see what happens with this Heroes vs Villains theme. The leaked returnees are a bit underwhelming compared to the initial leak, but there are some major names in the list as well, some of my personal favourites over all seasons.

1664374615914.png

…THAT.IS.FUCKING.DISGUSTING!!!!!……… 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬… the bitch should suffer as much as the animals do…

“The money you spend on the animal you’re shooting goes back into the animal and keeping them safe,” she insisted. “There’s so much to it that you don’t know.”

…what the fuck does this even mean in justifying the murder of ANY animal?…

She also revealed that she previously worked as a veterinary nurse and loved saving animals’ lives.

…so the bitch knows just how much animals suffer so the addition of bullets to their bodies just adds to the fucking pain!… what a fucking bitch!… cheers.

…THAT.IS.FUCKING.DISGUSTING!!!!!……… 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬… the bitch should suffer as much as the animals do…

…what the fuck does this even mean in justifying the murder of ANY animal?…

…so the bitch knows just how much animals suffer so the addition of bullets to their bodies just adds to the fucking pain!… what a fucking bitch!… cheers.
She is a cancerous tumor on this planet, I hope karma intervenes and her gun backfires - blowing her head off..

I don't think I want to look at that link. If it involves killing an animal, that shouldn't be allowed to be shown. 😢
…don’t read it sweetness… they show many dead animals shot by that fucking bitch!… she’s a disgusting individual… I hope that she gets what’s coming to her…disgusting… cheers.

It's a shame really Ben was on the wrong side of the numbers from very early on as he was potentially one of the more interesting newbies.

Not sure why he deleted them - nothing scandalous there. Indeed quite revealing that the sleeping arrangements contribute to the heirarchy considering it's never been mentioned on screen and Gerry was basically stacking firewood in Simon's bed, which just shows how horrid George's crew were.

Not sure why he deleted them - nothing scandalous there. Indeed quite revealing that the sleeping arrangements contribute to the heirarchy considering it's never been mentioned on screen and Gerry was basically stacking firewood in Simon's bed, which just shows how horrid George's crew were.

It was mentioned in season 1. Back when the big saanapu alliance had power, a player on the bottom named Kylie spoke about how she was on the end and Flick and Brooke had control and always got to sleep where they wanted. So one night she decided to sleep in their spot and everyone got annoyed at her.

Back