Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

I think I'm going to have to watch this , this time around!
I want to see what that lady who survived the Thai tsunami is all about.
Argh! An ad got me!

The creatives were inspired by Day of the Dead and on drugs, obviously. So were the exec's, but not enough to approve a human skull. 🙄

I didn't even know Megan Gale had a husband. The last I thought about her was when she was dating one of Hamish & Andy.

I didn't even know Megan Gale had a husband. The last I thought about her was when she was dating one of Hamish & Andy.

They've been married since 2011.

With the amount of AFL/NRL/Union/Cricket and any other sport one can think of, Survivor could mine this awful champions v contenders format for years.

They've been married since 2011.

With the amount of AFL/NRL/Union/Cricket and any other sport one can think of, Survivor could mine this awful champions v contenders format for years.

Yes, I really wish they'd just gone with ordinary people, with maybe a celebrity version every few years if they needed it.

So El broke up with Lee after three years together and she is engaged to a (hunky) Fijian guy she's only known two months?

Australian Survivor's El Rowland has found love again, six months after her split with Lee Carseldine.

The 35-year-old couldn't contain her joy while discussing her new romance, telling Daily Mail Australia they are already planning marriage and children after just two months of dating.

'His name is Apakuki and I have been seeing him for two months,' she gushed. 'He is Fijian and such a beautiful, loving soul.'

full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ors-El-Rowland-ready-marry-new-boyfriend.html

Anyone else hate Bradbury????

I totally based my tips that week on hatred for him and negative Nova....both wankers

And turns out everyone hates him......
The biggest 'diva' on Australian Survivor: Champions vs. Contenders? One show insider reveals one contestant was 'liked by nobody behind the scenes'
STEVEN BRADBURY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tralian-Survivor-Champions-vs-Contenders.html

He gave me icky vibes from day one.........and both David and Luke are gentlemen, when he had that rude attack on a female, they both jumped to defend her.

Australian Survivor host Jonathan LaPaglia says show is 'incredibly white'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-16/australian-survivor-jonathan-lapaglia-diversity-casting/11419070

LaPaglia (whose TV credits also include ABC's The Slap) has signed on as host of all four seasons of Ten's Australian Survivor. But unlike his American counterpart Jeff Probst, who also serves as his show's Executive Producer, the Australian has an arm's-length relationship with the local production.

"Unfortunately, I'm not part of the casting process," he told Stop Everything!

"I've never really got a satisfactory answer on it [the diversity question]. Basically I'm told that there aren't that many people from minority cultures that apply, and whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that's kind of what I'm told."

"The producers probably want to stab me right now but … to disagree would be disingenuous right? I mean, it's hard to deny the obvious, it does feel very whitewashed, yes."

Back