Australian Survivor: Articles

reepbot

BUILD THAT WALL!
it's bizarre to me that people like El announce break-ups in such a public manner.

Everyone's second least favourite Survivor couple are no more.

On a human note though, bizarre that she thinks she owes anyone an explanation.

she owes the daily mail monster though. who feeds off increasingly irrelevant 'celebs' and insane stories.

"rawwwwrgh! i'm hungry. bring me some more instagram pictures."

"Mr. Daily Mail, I think you've had quite enough."

"I'll tell you when I've had enough! Rawwwrghhh!"

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
A gold medal winning Olympian and a footy player: The first two A-listers appearing on Australian Survivor: Champions v Contenders revealed

Australian Survivor: Champions v Contenders has it's first two big names.

On Monday, TV Blackbox leaked the names of the two sportspeople joining the 2019 cast of the reality show.

First up Olympian Nova Peris, who became the first Aboriginal Australian to win an Olympic gold medal at the 1996 Olympic Games as a member of the Hockeyroos.

Next up is AFLW player Abbey Holmes, who represents Adelaide in the women's footy league.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-appearing-Australian-Survivor-revealed.html

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
After MasterChef some time. Just looked and MasterChef finished July 31 last year. It started a week earlier this year. Survivor started 1st of August last year
Thanks, yeah it was after Survivor NZ which wasn't renewed for this year, so I am feeling a bit lost!