Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Everyone's second least favourite Survivor couple are no more.

On a human note though, bizarre that she thinks she owes anyone an explanation.

52113333_10156974090233688_144830733922336768_n.jpg

it's bizarre to me that people like El announce break-ups in such a public manner.

Everyone's second least favourite Survivor couple are no more.

On a human note though, bizarre that she thinks she owes anyone an explanation.

52113333_10156974090233688_144830733922336768_n.jpg

she owes the daily mail monster though. who feeds off increasingly irrelevant 'celebs' and insane stories.

"rawwwwrgh! i'm hungry. bring me some more instagram pictures."

"Mr. Daily Mail, I think you've had quite enough."

"I'll tell you when I've had enough! Rawwwrghhh!"

Reactions: kxk
A gold medal winning Olympian and a footy player: The first two A-listers appearing on Australian Survivor: Champions v Contenders revealed

Australian Survivor: Champions v Contenders has it's first two big names.

On Monday, TV Blackbox leaked the names of the two sportspeople joining the 2019 cast of the reality show.

First up Olympian Nova Peris, who became the first Aboriginal Australian to win an Olympic gold medal at the 1996 Olympic Games as a member of the Hockeyroos.

Next up is AFLW player Abbey Holmes, who represents Adelaide in the women's footy league.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-appearing-Australian-Survivor-revealed.html
13433290-7022527-image-a-10_1557743041174.jpg

After MasterChef some time. Just looked and MasterChef finished July 31 last year. It started a week earlier this year. Survivor started 1st of August last year
Thanks, yeah it was after Survivor NZ which wasn't renewed for this year, so I am feeling a bit lost!

It’s been renewed for 2020 and it’s also been the highest rating show in TEN so far this year, I doubt that’s going anywhere soon, I would also be really sad if it was axed.
Was just a theory that I thought may explain the early taping. I doubt they would air two seasons in one year, so therefore it's probably replacing something else in the early part of the year. Or maybe they are just mixing up the 2020 schedule?

Was just a theory that I thought may explain the early taping. I doubt they would air two seasons in one year, so therefore it's probably replacing something else in the early part of the year. Or maybe they are just mixing up the 2020 schedule?

According to the article they’re doing it replace bachelor in paradise, however that’s only 3-4 weeks long. So unless this seasons only gonna be 6-12 episodes then I’m not sure what it could mean.

At the end of the article where it shows the first look video, if you pause at 1:37 you can see Luke from 2017 is on the champions tribe.

Reactions: kxk
https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/6/9/exclusive-10-to-shoot-second-series-of-survivor-this-year

An interesting read, wonder if it’s true? I’m hoping it’s not an all stars/celebrity series. It’s too early for an all stars and more celebrities on this show would be an overkill of celeb based reality shows after not only champions vs contenders but also DWTS and IMACGMOOH

Considering Australian Survivor's ratings are below average by comparison to other network reality shows, adding a second series could lead to even lower ratings. Even American networks, where two series over 12 month period is pretty standard, have started limiting certain programs to a single series to prevent ratings erosion and viewer fatigue. Channel 10 should be focusing on getting solid programming throughout the year rather than playing out one of their higher rated programs.

Further to that I can't see how BB was too costly but filming multiple series of Survivor is cost effective?

Last edited:
This isn't looking good. Multi-millionaires like that woman from Shark Tank.
I too would prefer ordinary people,of all ages and fitness levels.

This isn't looking good. Multi-millionaires like that woman from Shark Tank.
I too would prefer ordinary people,of all ages and fitness levels.

At least they aren’t pimping returning players at every opportunity like they do in the US format. That’s said this format doesn’t seem to be any better...

Back