Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 3 Discussion

I think his chances are a lot less than that, but reality shows to me aren't just about who wins at the end, it's about the overall cast and the various storylines through the season.

That is true. When I look back at past seasons, there are players I enjoyed who didn't make it to the end, and conversely, entire top threes who made no impression at all,

I think the eventual winner will be either Brooke or Lee. They position themselves perfectly in any field. Low key, un-threatening. Then in the challenges, whammo.
For Shane G - that under the radar thing, it only works once silly

Robbie would have been the more obvious choice.
Robbie or Benji from that season. A few there I'm struggling to remember from first time around too - Phoebe being one of them.

How does it break down season wise - guessing it's not six from each (the third Ten season seems very well represented).

...I think that whoever gets to the finale should really think about having Tarzan at the end with them... Tarzan is strong for short lengths of time but flags pretty quickly with long endurance type of tasks... someone like Lee would be able to outlast you... plus Tarzan is getting on a bit so that’s in the plus side too lol!... am I clutching at straws to get my pick to the finale?... of course I am you silly billy!... lol!... cheers... 😂😆😄😉😇🤪.

It took me awhile to process what David did.
Obviously he was working a double bluff within his portion of the tribe, to get Daisy out.
What I missed was how expertly he manipulated Brooke into playing her idol.
At first it seemed like David was genuinely scared, but now it's apparent he just wanted the idol flushed.
I hadn't realised he was playing Brooke and the others just as hard as Daisy.
So, I still hate him, but yes, he is very good at lying and manipulating people.

It's not a unified tribe at all. Remember too that Brooke is not really working with Flick, she has already sworn revenge on her for voting her out.

David is a classy, smoother better looking version of Russell Hantz and IMHO the best villian in any Survivor history. Great manipulator and liar. He and Mat played the others to a tee. Usually that sort of complex move dies in the dust....not this time. I hate the guy but dont want to see him gone...he really brings it.
Am I the only one having difficulty at times telling Lydia and Brooke apart?

And thank god that Australian Survivor still has not incorporated Exile Island or any of the stupid gimmicks that Jeff Probst mistakenly believes that American Survivor fans love. Just leave it the way it is.

David is a classy, smoother better looking version of Russell Hantz and IMHO the best villian in any Survivor history. Great manipulator and liar. He and Mat played the others to a tee. Usually that sort of complex move dies in the dust....not this time. I hate the guy but dont want to see him gone...he really brings it.

And thank god that Australian Survivor still has not incorporated Exile Island or any of the stupid gimmicks that Jeff Probst mistakenly believes that American Survivor fans love. Just leave it the way it is.

I kind of mistake Brooke and Lydia for sisters. Even Flick and Pheobe look similar to me.

Cannot see anything in common
Russell zero social skills dipshit is not qualified to lick David's feet
Hantz = repulsive in every way, his only success due to very fine idol hunting skills and the ability to gather some very stupid women

Cannot see anything in common
Russell zero social skills dipshit is not qualified to lick David's feet
Hantz = repulsive in every way, his only success due to very fine idol hunting skills and the ability to gather some very stupid women
I didnt mean to imply they had anything in common, just that David was much better at it than Russell because of exactly what you said in your post of which I agree with every word, though I would also add David is a far better strategist than Russell as well.

Scary good is David. Watch his consummate acting during that Tribal. Played it to perfection, shocked and frightened, all for effect.
Too good - at some point they'll decide he's much too dangerous, and they'll evict him

LOL...If David gets evicted, it will be because he wasn't good enough....and incapable of getting to the end without banishment. Let's see if he can keep megalomaniacal tendencies under wraps and threat status under the radar.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Scary good is David. Watch his consummate acting during that Tribal. Played it to perfection, shocked and frightened, all for effect.
Too good - at some point they'll decide he's much too dangerous, and they'll evict him

Good acting...for a grade six play.

He is rumoured to be in the final this year.

Reactions: kxk
Back