Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 3 Discussion

Good first week - think they oversold the tribal a bit as on the surface it was actually a relatively routine Tribal, just with an outcome they weren't expecting even though that's the way the votes went the last time. Well played David.

Must say though as much as I think the show benefits from the longer episodes compared to the rushed US version I'm hoping they're down to 90 minutes from next week, although watching ad free they've not felt as long as they are.

LOL, it's funny how this is playing out as I read it. Tess gives Fiona Daisy in good faith and then dud Daisy goes. My offer of Lee or Brooke is still open, can't stand either.

...sweet lovely Tess gave me the idea when she originally gave Fiona her extra one out of the goodness of her heart... I thought that it was a great idea... well done Tess... when ‘smiley chops’ Daisy went I remembered what Tess did to keep Fiona playing and thought... what a good idea it was... hence my offering Fiona one of mine... all I can say is... thank god the beer coaster flipped my way!... I reckon old Tarzan is a legend!... I would’ve been sad if I lost him lol!... good luck with David dear Fiona... he’ll come close to winning this for you... my Tarzan is going to be a sacrifice somewhere along the line I’m sure of it... god bless the old git lol!... at least he tries!... good luck giving away one of yours Meglos lol!...

Yeah I am sure Fiona is delighted everyone wants to offload their duds on to her 😂

...haha!... she got my ‘good one’ Timmy... at least now she has half a chance of winning the competition lol!... I’m not used to being a winner... I couldn’t cope with all the fame... adulation from fans... and prestige that comes from winning this highly noted competition lol... that’s why I’m happy with good ol’ Tarzan... no chance of that happening Timmy my friend!... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... she got my ‘good one’ Timmy... at least now she has half a chance of winning the competition lol!... I’m not used to being a winner... I couldn’t cope with all the fame... adulation from fans... and prestige that comes from winning this highly noted competition lol... that’s why I’m happy with good ol’ Tarzan... no chance of that happening Timmy my friend!... lol!... cheers.

Half a chance?? More like David has a 98% chance of winning the whole thing.

...sweet lovely Tess gave me the idea when she originally gave Fiona her extra one out of the goodness of her heart... I thought that it was a great idea... well done Tess... when ‘smiley chops’ Daisy went I remembered what Tess did to keep Fiona playing and thought... what a good idea it was... hence my offering Fiona one of mine... all I can say is... thank god the beer coaster flipped my way!... I reckon old Tarzan is a legend!... I would’ve been sad if I lost him lol!... good luck with David dear Fiona... he’ll come close to winning this for you... my Tarzan is going to be a sacrifice somewhere along the line I’m sure of it... god bless the old git lol!... at least he tries!... good luck giving away one of yours Meglos lol!...

As I only started reading after the show finished, I replied with my 'offer' just after I saw tess offer to sacrifice Daisy, and before I saw your equally generous offer. Knowing Daisy was eliminated before I got to that on this thread made me laugh out loud, and then offer one of mine in sympathy as like everyone else I think it would be fun if Fiona got to play the game.

There are so many horrible players this season. They might not be bad players but I'm trying to critique the game, not the person, so I don't want to accuse them of being 'horrible people'.

Loving this season. I wish they saved Luke for this All Stars season. The cast is still amazing though. Having characters like Luke, David and Henry as part of the short history of Aus survivor is pretty cool. All three are rated pretty highly by American fans among the more entertaining castaways of all time including all 39 seasons of the US version.

David is a good player but that doesn't mean I have to like him, ergo he's a dud in my opinion. But I was referring to Meglos' sweeps mainly :)

David is a good player but that doesn't mean I have to like him, ergo he's a dud in my opinion. But I was referring to Meglos' sweeps mainly :)

Exactly. David is a good, possibly great player, and Brooke is pretty good too, but they both shit me to tears. As do Flick, Lee, Matt, Zac, Michelle, Shonee and Phoebe..

Loving this season. I wish they saved Luke for this All Stars season. The cast is still amazing though. Having characters like Luke, David and Henry as part of the short history of Aus survivor is pretty cool. All three are rated pretty highly by American fans among the more entertaining castaways of all time including all 39 seasons of the US version.
I agree - do wonder how many people turned it down before they asked Zach.

Back