Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 3 Discussion

Ad for tonight doesn't include anything spoilery, but says to be prepared to be blown away by the most explosive tribal council you've ever seen.
I haven't been seeking out ads, spoilers or bootlists because there's nothing to gain from it. One of the positive aspects of not having a tipping comp.

I haven't been seeking out ads, spoilers or bootlists because there's nothing to gain from it. One of the positive aspects of not having a tipping comp.

I can't stand spoilers and wouldn't look at a list, to me it really does spoil the show.
I also look away from the tv ads because they sometimes "accidentally" show people from the losing tribe.
The ad I heard was on radio which I feel is neutral enough while conveying a sense of excitement.

I can't stand spoilers and wouldn't look at a list, to me it really does spoil the show.
I also look away from the tv ads because they sometimes "accidentally" show people from the losing tribe.
The ad I heard was on radio which I feel is neutral enough while conveying a sense of excitement.
Well if all the spoilers were correct I'd have won the tipping comp. 😂

Yep, bogan but fun....okey dokey.

Sharne blubbing that the win was "taken" from her was the worst. What a pile of rubbish. She should make raft and paddle off to the garbage patch.

I love Sharn but that comment was ridiculous.
Especially considering her profession...but let's face it, that's probabably why...excusing herself with a plea to the viewers in the real world. I couldnt imagine her trying to pull that one with the survivor jury.

Back