• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 3 Discussion

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Ad for tonight doesn't include anything spoilery, but says to be prepared to be blown away by the most explosive tribal council you've ever seen.
I haven't been seeking out ads, spoilers or bootlists because there's nothing to gain from it. One of the positive aspects of not having a tipping comp.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I haven't been seeking out ads, spoilers or bootlists because there's nothing to gain from it. One of the positive aspects of not having a tipping comp.
I can't stand spoilers and wouldn't look at a list, to me it really does spoil the show.
I also look away from the tv ads because they sometimes "accidentally" show people from the losing tribe.
The ad I heard was on radio which I feel is neutral enough while conveying a sense of excitement.

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
I can't stand spoilers and wouldn't look at a list, to me it really does spoil the show.
I also look away from the tv ads because they sometimes "accidentally" show people from the losing tribe.
The ad I heard was on radio which I feel is neutral enough while conveying a sense of excitement.
Well if all the spoilers were correct I'd have won the tipping comp. 😂

Bluefin

Water Dragons are fun!
Yep, bogan but fun....okey dokey.

Sharne blubbing that the win was "taken" from her was the worst. What a pile of rubbish. She should make raft and paddle off to the garbage patch.