Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tarzan

• AK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Mo go.

...I thought that the Producers were gearing it up for AK to stay by pitting him up against Mo... but she proved the Producers wrong by some miracle Kaz... sorry that I misled you!... 🤭😇🥰... cheers.

...well another doofus gone thank god... and bye bye Brookie!... (that could be a song lol!)... she’s so gone next show... deader than a dead dogs dinner... (don’t ask me what that means... an Aussie mate said it to me when I pissed him off once lol!)... great result... thanks for the fun tonight all of you wonderful people... nite all... cheers.

Is it hard to find homes for them?
I think I'll find them homes. Worst case scenario they will end up back at the pagoda where I found them, but hopefully it won't come to that. Anyway they are much bigger, stronger and healthier than when I found them now.

AK put up a good fight.

While I'll never be a big fan of Brooke, I've come to realise this season that she seems like a nicer person than I gave her credit for. Maybe it's being separated from Flick's influence.

AK put up a good fight.

While I'll never be a big fan of Brooke, I've come to realise this season that she seems like a nicer person than I gave her credit for. Maybe it's being separated from Flick's influence.
Why do you think Brooke is nicer?

...I thought that the Producers were gearing it up for AK to stay by pitting him up against Mo... but she proved the Producers wrong by some miracle

No problems.

As you know I don't normally watch this show.

But hasn't Mo won a fire challenge before. If so why the fack did Brooke agree to Mo doing the fire challenge. Did she forget that Mo has won it before.

The third use of fire this year to help decide something in a twist, maybe they could have tried something else at least.

My main interest in the episode was the confessionals, sometimes only done in a voice over which made me wonder if it was added post-production. I wasn't too convinced by all of it. For example Sharn talking about Dave being open to play his idol for her seemed strange. Then this whole thing with Moana saying that Dave was only using the idol as a threat, I think that was actually very obvious from the meeting we saw between Dave and Sharn in the earlier episode anyway.

Moana's edit is a bit weird, like it's making out she's done more than she has, reminds me of Pia last year. So I think it's very likely she makes the end.

Sharn talking herself up and all of her waterworks was a big, blatant editing move, given she wasn't directly put out of her misery last night. I'm guessing she's either out next, or in the final three.

...these are the final positions that I hope they will be...

5th: Brooke
4th:Sharna
3rd:Moana
2nd:Tarzan
1st: DAVID! 😆

...that'll do me thankyou very much!... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
Very little sympathy for "..I'm afraid of water and heights" AK. What an over-rated player. AK, you should have taken Sharn to rocks, what a dumb call.
I like Brooke better without Lockie and Flick blanketing her. She is a genuine All Star who lives up to her billing.
I hope Brooke wins immunity again next week, then Sharn would go for sure.
David, Mo and Tarzan are so tight, hard to stop them.
Tell me David and Tarzan won't be last two.

Back