• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 21 Discussion

Who do you THINK will win?

• Sharn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moana

• Tarzan

• AK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...evenin’ all... I had a thought earlier... if we don’t get toilet paper soon I may have to live up to my name and indeed be Mr Stickyfingers lol!... and... never challenge a group of old age pensioners... the ‘grey army‘ would be a formidable foe... if anyone invades this country Scomo would just have to amass the ‘grey army’ what with our deadly A-frames/walking sticks/pimped out scooters and wheelchairs... they would have no chance!... after all... we are the true ‘Survivors’ after all!... lol!... cheers.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
...evenin’ all... I had a thought earlier... if we don’t get toilet paper soon I may have to live up to my name and indeed be Mr Stickyfingers lol!... and... never challenge a group of old age pensioners... the ‘grey army‘ would be a formidable foe... if anyone invades this country Scomo would just have to amass the ‘grey army’ what with our deadly A-frames/walking sticks/pimped out scooters and wheelchairs... they would have no chance!... after all... we are the true ‘Survivors’ after all!... lol!... cheers.
enter your postcode & see if they have any.

None left near me. Don't know when they restock.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...hopefully smug Brooke’s out tonight... but I could be happy if it’s AK or Sharna... it’s not asking for too much is it?... lol!...cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
enter your postcode & see if they have any.

None left near me. Don't know when they restock.

...unfortunately they have no stores in our area... I tried your link Kaz... thankyou very much for trying though... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...bloody stupid clueless Sharn talking so tough as if she’s a master player... she’s so delusional... I wonder just how many criminals have gotten off Scott free because she was Prosecuting them?... she’s gullible as well as stupid... a bad combination methinks!... cheers.