• Moana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tarzan

• AK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
..and.. Mo has to decide whether she's playing to win, because just she's playing for third place atm.
Here is the smart move for them next week (likelihood nil):
Mo, Sharn and Brooke - vote Tarzan & hope David doesn't cotton on with his idol. But he'd probably only play it for himself this late in the game

Well I hate to get on Mr. Sticky's bad side but Im a big Brooke fan and I love her game. She is not only gorgeous but athletic, social and smart. She figured that puzzle challenge out today before anyone else had a word right.

If she did actually make it to final two which at this point seems EXTREMELY unlikely she is the only other player with a shot at winning against David because she has done great jury management while playing from the bottom and giving herself a resume for the win. All the others are toast and Moana's game is so hidden I doubt that any of the jurors would understand it.

In 24 hours I will watch episode 22 and what appears to be Brooke's demise and have to sadly endure Mr. Sticky's delighted chortling! Its a pity this season had to end with a predictable pagonging like I realized and commented might happen back when they blindsided Locky.

Well I hate to get on Mr. Sticky's bad side but Im a big Brooke fan and I love her game. She is not only gorgeous but athletic, social and smart. She figured that puzzle challenge out today before anyone else had a word right.

If she did actually make it to final two which at this point seems EXTREMELY unlikely she is the only other player with a shot at winning against David because she has done great jury management while playing from the bottom and giving herself a resume for the win. All the others are toast and Moana's game is so hidden I doubt that any of the jurors would understand it.

In 24 hours I will watch episode 22 and what appears to be Brooke's demise and have to sadly endure Mr. Sticky's delighted chortling! Its a pity this season had to end with a predictable pagonging like I realized and commented might happen back when they blindsided Locky.

I was far from a Brooke fan in her original season, because it felt like she and Flick fell too easy into that mean girl role. Her determination this season to get a kind of revenge on Flick displayed a more steely side to her. While her pairing up with Locky seemed like a predictable showmance, it didn't make her a bad person. After Locky left, and with the revenge storyline put to bed, I feel we got to see more of Brooke's real personality. Now an uinderdog, she really stepped up her physical and social game. It was during AK's fire-making challenge that I finally started to like her, and I now look at her as one of the strongest players this season.

Back