Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 20 Discussion

... Shonee... you leave Fiona’s David alone!... and leave my Tarzan alone too while your at it!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...evenin’ all... what with being about 100th in the special ‘pensioners and invalids’ line at Woolies this morning at 7:00 AM... when the door opened and after we had to flash our pensioners cards and then the thunderous roar of A-frames /walking sticks/ scooters and wheelchairs thundering along and being left behind in their wake... with the first 50 or so that got there first and grabbed 2 packs each instead of only 1 so that there would be some left for the rest of us I expected to see sets of false teeth thrown in like hand grenades into the front line people...

... instead there just gasps and people saying things like “oh gosh!... just missed out!” types of statements... everyone was so civilised!... not like on TV!... lol!... watching that slow motioned stampede will stay with me forever lol!... so!...getting to my point...

...my sweet darling wife and I can truly call ourselves ‘SURVIVORS’... like the name of this show lol!...

...now to watch the show... Brooke to go tonight please Producers... either David or Tarzan to win this please... cheers.
At my local Big W, which opens at 8am, there was a small crowd waiting. They had Kleenex 12 packs on a pallet (their quota for the day) and were handing out one pack per customer. I bought one and then found out that my parents, who I had bought it for, had had a windfall and had managed to amass 48 rolls over a period of time, some they already had and the rest from being in the right place etc. Mine would've made it 60. I'll keep it in my boot and whoever needs it first out of them, my sister and myself will get it. Mum is due for a big shop on Thursday with her council helper. No toilet paper this time, lol.

Back