Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 20 Discussion

I really think 10 needs to try starting with three tribes or doing a 2 to 3 tribe switch up to shake up alliances more. But really the main problem with this season was people were too afraid to play the game and make bold moves and own them.

Not only is AK shite at challenges he is shite at numbers..

What was it he said, they will prove they are the strongest trio. lol

The smug looks on the 3 amigos, when David's name was called out the 1st 3 times.

And then Shonee's face when she got booted. BOOM.

Not happy Jan.

I expected more of this episode than it just being Shonee going. One of the minority three had immunity, so one or the other of the two who don't is not the hugely exciting shakeup the promos think it is.

In the immunity challenge there was a comment from one of them that they couldn't even bend their legs (may have been AK), so it does look like they didn't adjust the gaps for difference in height, which I would have expected them to do.

I was disappointed nobody turned on Sharn, and the choice for elimination was between my two favourites. Her talk about being better this season as she was working more behind the scenes was funny in view of this being juxtaposed with her trying to get Tarzan to vote for Moana in front of everybody. And then AK trying to get on her side saying she is one of the best survivors. Earlier in the season there was a scene were someone was making fun of her being a barrister and doing terrible at the final tribal last time, now someone is saying how amazing she is as a barrister for the rocks chat.

Her talk at voting that she was keeping Dave as a shield, as if she is someone who is a big target didn't make that much sense to me. Was it just to cover up that Dave had made her back down with his idol and she couldn't take chances now.

The smug looks on the 3 amigos, when David's name was called out the 1st 3 times.

And then Shonee's face when she got booted. BOOM.

Not happy Jan.

They can edit looks in at particular points, and that did help make the result more obvious. Also putting the minority vote first and then seeing it overcome is a standard producer tactic.

Back