Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 9 Discussion

If an episode has no Immunity Challenge, should I use the IC tips against Reward Challenge instead?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lying about a kid when you don't have one and know nothing about them is a pretty dumb and uneccessary lie. It just makes people suspicious of you when they find out.

If they find out. Maybe he feels he needs some extra help in the game if people don't always take him at face value.

I'm attracted to his luxuriant mullet. There's something really down to earth about him and that's not a dig about miners. Ok, it ended up as a pun intended.

Ha! For a moment during his final turn I thought he had missing teeth. Really completed the look.

Ha! For a moment during his final turn I thought he had missing teeth. Really completed the look.
Well, that could make things different. He's a Melbourne boy too. I'm a Melbourne girl but my heart is occupied.

Ok, my question is, if you had the toastie, burger, whatever reward, would you go all out and make yourself sick or pace yourself as you'd been starved, so to speak of 'normal' food for a while. I keep thinking I'd pace myself as I am not good with vomit, mine or others.

Ok, my question is, if you had the toastie, burger, whatever reward, would you go all out and make yourself sick or pace yourself as you'd been starved, so to speak of 'normal' food for a while. I keep thinking I'd pace myself as I am not good with vomit, mine or others.

I think it's a major waste if you eat yourself to vomiting. Any energy you could have gained is now on the sand. Pace yourself for sure.

The other thing I always think of is how much of a work out the toilet will get after a food reward! 💩

Reactions: kxk
Jees if nobody twigs Janine must have an idol due to her deep idol info.....then off with their head

Back