Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 9 Discussion

If an episode has no Immunity Challenge, should I use the IC tips against Reward Challenge instead?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Harry needed to tell about the idol quite this early, if his plan is to get votes on him and use it to blindside it could work, but his idol must be kept secret from most of them.

Reactions: kxk
I think it's a major waste if you eat yourself to vomiting. Any energy you could have gained is now on the sand. Pace yourself for sure.

The other thing I always think of is how much of a work out the toilet will get after a food reward! đź’©

And.....I simply cannot eat fast
Always the slowest

I think it's a major waste if you eat yourself to vomiting. Any energy you could have gained is now on the sand. Pace yourself for sure.

The other thing I always think of is how much of a work out the toilet will get after a food reward! đź’©
exactly

The host does that Probst thing of putting on Southern US accent before the challenge 'let's get in oooon', did that last episode too.

Is that Hannah that's always shouting at Baden? Everything he does seems to annoy her. Not that close methinks.

Matt doing his hype work again.

tenor.gif

Back