Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 9 Discussion

If an episode has no Immunity Challenge, should I use the IC tips against Reward Challenge instead?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah him and Simon had a bit of a look. I legit Googled what do three year olds eat! Can you tell I'm just a guncle?
My niece, when she was three, existed on sticky rice and cucumber. Ten years later, she still loves cucumber. No idea re the rice.

David will have to tell everyone Janine has an idol, needs to counter that group's tactics.

I'm ok with Harry lying, it's part of the game, and it also shows a certain shallowness of some that just because he says he's a father some want to think better of him. There can be bad parents as well as good, such as those who see their children as some extension of their lives, or who take credit for whatever their children do.

Lying about a kid when you don't have one and know nothing about them is a pretty dumb and uneccessary lie. It just makes people suspicious of you when they find out.

David will have to tell everyone Janine has an idol.

I'm ok with Harry lying, it's part of the game, and it also shows a certain shallowness of some that just because he says he's a father some want to think better of him. There can be bad parents as well as good, such as those who see their children as some extension of their lives, or who take credit for whatever their children do.
I have a friend who lives through her only child, who's now 19. Drives me nuts. I've backed off from the friendship as all we do when together is do things for the child. Haha, Harry and Baden in their tussle.

Doctor Pags. I wonder if he's kept up his registration. I think perhaps not, but in a crunch situation, he has skills.

Reactions: kxk
There's a lot of these head to heads this season, and they tend to be quite physical as well. Maybe it just helps the more physical players even more and makes it harder for those not as strong to get by in the game.

Back