Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 15 Discussion

he's like the tim dormer of aus survivor is david

tenor.gif

Not happy Shaun went.
Now let's see them all f*** each other over.
Should be the name of the show. Nothing survivor about it. Biggest deceiving bastard! In my opinion.

Ugh, idiots. They are p;laying right into Luke and David's hands. Surely everyone can see that Shaun and Daisy weren't the power couple, David and Luke are.

Mind you, Shaun played pretty badly at tribal council himself, because if the majority had voted with him (Luke out), Shaun signposted it so clearly that David would have been tipped off to play his idol for Luke.

The only one who is seeing the big picture is Harry, who correctly identified that Luke needs to go.

Ugh, idiots. They are p;laying right into Luke and David's hands. Surely everyone can see that Shaun and Daisy weren't the power couple, David and Luke are.

Mind you, Shaun played pretty badly at tribal council himself, because if the majority had voted with him (Luke out), Shaun signposted it so clearly that David would have been tipped off to play his idol for Luke.

The only one who is seeing the big picture is Harry, who correctly identified that Luke needs to go.

they do love to talk at tribal. blurt out all their moves.

if i was playing i'd say as little as possible at tribal council.

John and Abbey : "We don't believe a word David says, he has to go!"
Also John and Abbey : "Let's help him win though by voting Shaun out"

And why did Daisy vote out her biggest ally Shaun? There's loyalty for you.

Reactions: Lyf
I'm sorry but I still can't get over the utter stupidity of Daisy voting Shaun. This isn't an example of someone cutting their closest ally loose at the last minute to secure respect at final tribal. This is self-sabotage of the highest order.

Noticed from the start that all of them were fangurling over Luke after he's been on a previous season and was seen as the lovable larrakin. They all wanted to work with him based on this in my opinion. This has basically given Luke and David control from the very start. You would think they would have realised by now that they need to try and get rid of these two if they want to win.

The contenders are just throwing this away now. David though a bit too single minded in playing the "get rid of the biggest physical threat" card as now Shaun's gone he is that person - but lucky for him the rest of them are too stupid to realise he's willing to play that card because he's got an idol to protect him.

I missed the votes - do the jurors find out the full tally? I guess it's always assumed that any unread votes are for the evictee. And although he was always a big target going into merge really do feel Shaun was done over by the steal twist.

Thinking this through, David cannot win against anybody left at a final two/three. Even Baden or Harry would beat him and his cocky (but ridiculously good looking) ass.

Daisy voted for her crush. 😂 Wonder how many episodes it took for Megan Gale to block Daisy's number from Shaun's phone.

Last edited:
Back