Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 15 Discussion

I had a feeling when Janine and Luke were talking that at some stage, out of Survivor, Janine will financially contribute to medical treatment for Luke's family. I could be very wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Wow thats so weird. I had a similar thought. Maybe not a handout or a gift but doing something with Luke workwise. Something that changes he and his families life a bit.

Strange uh?

Wow thats so weird. I had a similar thought. Maybe not a handout or a gift but doing something with Luke workwise. Something that changes he and his families life a bit.

Strange uh?
I want her to give him a franchise & more, doing FIFO is shit for a lovely family man
And Dave can get him into a bit of modelling local, tradies need a new guy:)

Strange uh?
Great minds and it would be lovely. I can't see him accepting a gift comfortably but certainly workwise, yes.

I want her to give him a franchise & more, doing FIFO is shit for a lovely family man
And Dave can get him into a bit of modelling local, tradies need a new guy:)
Luke's a fifo too? I thought John was the only one.

So I guess they force them to be barefoot? I'd think it'd be easier in shoes given the choice.

Back