Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 10 Discussion

So exciting.
If we can't have Big Brother at least we have Aus Survivor.

Survivor is really the big strategy game. Even US Big Brother has nothing like the gameplay Survivor has. Survivor is best when people don't just work with who they naturally get along with, but play the game with everyone.

EUGH! I've like totally missed this episode. Bloody sister rang about her tax. I mean seriously sis It's survivor night and I'm off the clock bitch! Next person to ask me about the Morrison tax handout-that-isn't-actually-a-handout-despite-how-often-the-government-and-media-pretend-it-is I'm going to SCREAM.

Anyone else up for eating Shaun's horse meat?

I actually ate real horse meat (and the other kind) in Japan recently tasted fine but was just the ick factor that got ya.

Actually a great idea to bring this up and see the reactions
I think it's stupid to bring it out before the votes have been cast. Surely now they won't direct any votes to him??? So I guess it saves his idol for further use. But then Luke will get all the votes (ignoring the fact he has an idol).

I don't know. Either way they're using at least one idol between the two of them tonight.

I think it's stupid to bring it out before the votes have been cast. Surely now they won't direct any votes to him??? So I guess it saves his idol for further use. But then Luke will get all the votes (ignoring the fact he has an idol).

I don't know. Either way they're using at least one idol between the two of them tonight.

They were splitting votes anyway. They don't know Luke has an idol. Bringing it up brought the worried reactions. And not revealing Andy told them was good too, though they might guess it I suppose.

They should have trusted Andy!! Also, Luke isn't thinking very clearly tonight so far.

Bit of a rare fail on Luke's part. He should be able to tell Andy is on the outer of the OG Contenders so odds are he's being truthful.

Reactions: kxk
Back