Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 4 Discussion

...one of the girls was crying at the end so it must be one of her fellow 'conspirators' methinks!... so that'll make the guys have more control perhaps?... oh well... nothing like a bit of drama I guess?... lol!...

...and... thanks so much for popping those links during the Live postings because they add so much more fun to see them as we're posting... it's much appreciated by me I can tell you... cheers.

Looks like there's only 9 on top of the platform with Jenna missing and Shane sitting out the immunity challenge celebrating the win. Which means no points for me tomorrow and Sparrow rocketing up to second place.
Man you are observant! And that's why you will no doubt win the tipping competition for the second year in a row. :D

I feel a little bad for @Lucas who not only drew Steve K to win, but then tipped him twice more to win lol.

hahahahahahaha! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
I had a feeling all day and before I watched the episode that it was Sneaky Steve's time to go. Oh well. Good luck everybody else. Hopefully I can get some tribal council predictions correct for the rest of the series but I'm not holding my breath! :laugh:

hahahahahahaha! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
I had a feeling all day and before I watched the episode that it was Sneaky Steve's time to go. Oh well. Good luck everybody else. Hopefully I can get some tribal council predictions correct for the rest of the series but I'm not holding my breath! :laugh:
You can tip for whoever you think will win, each time. It doesn't have to be your sweep.

...hey Consuela... I just posted this in the Tipping Thread too so here you go... I've just finished updating the Survivor Chart and have put them all in Alphabetical order as per your request my friend... and Zach now has the 'h' on the end of his name too... I've checked that they are in the right sequence a couple of times so I think that it's right now lol!... cheers.

survivor chart 2018.jpg

Back