Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 4 Discussion

It would help if you did a bit of wrestling training to prep for survivor

Wonder how long you get as notice you are in the show?
Anyway, as soon as you apply, should be swimming and wrestling every day
Building a fire every day
Learning what you can eat from islands etc

They'd have to get plenty of notice so they can arrange leave from their day jobs etc.
I'd definitely practice making fires, but then, I'd never apply because I'm a weakling and I can barely swim.

No way could i do Survivor.......swimming/diving is about all I could contribute, and social I would do ok - from enduring a very crowded childhood....teaches you how to survive crowds & arseholes breathing down your kneck:)
Moana from 15 kids should be good at this game

I wonder if we can volunteer to do the horrible paper work for farmers???

apparently it is ghastly what they have to do to get the grant money

...am I the only one in the world that really likes Charlie Sheen?... he's on The Project right now... cheers.

Evenin', team!
Watched Balibo in film studies class today. I know the two are like 10 years apart but man, JLP has definitely aged a lot more gracefully than his brother Anthony.

Also, in terms of pre-show prep, I think all the contestants get a briefing out on the island by local experts as to what fruits and fish can and can't be eaten; but stuff like fire is a must to learn pre-game. It's just hard because you can't predict stuff like the dampness of the wood you're working with and the fatigue of not having as much food and water.

...evenin' all... I can't wait for tonight's show... I want to see how Commando has been acting since his mate Damien was sacrificed to save themselves... it should be interesting to watch indeed!... cheers.

Yes I think this is true, so they don't go poisoning themselves, and know which fauna can kill them. Either a class or documentation prior to taping.

I know in the US it's usually been a class. I can't remember whose interview I read, but apparently Sekou Bunch was very vocal during the classes the cast had before the start of the Cook Islands season and that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Back