Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 4 Discussion

Hey, lay off my sweep!

...haha!... sorry my friend... he once upset one of my grandkids after a Footy game by more or less telling them to 'piss off' (not those words exactly but he may as well have said it) when they asked him for an autograph and from that day onwards I've always despised him... the egotesticle arrogant little git... sorry Timmy... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... sorry my friend... he once upset one of my grandkids after a Footy game by more or less telling them to 'piss off' (not those words exactly but he may as well have said it) when they asked him for an autograph and from that day onwards I've always despised him... the egotesticle arrogant little git... sorry Timmy... lol!... cheers.
Oh that is rude! I'm no fan of his.. but... SWEEP. lol

I knew about the dream teamers for the chopper shots, but I'd have thought they would long have given up expensive chopper hire for drones by now?

Drones can't be mounted with the same quality XDCAM they use for filming. It would look too out of place.
Plus, choppers are much more stable in high winds than drones are.

eta: not to mention battery life, range of control, etc. Look at all the sweeping shots they have coming into camps

Drones can't be mounted with the same quality XDCAM they use for filming. It would look too out of place.
Plus, choppers are much more stable in high winds than drones are.

eta: not to mention battery life, range of control, etc. Look at all the sweeping shots they have coming into camps
Well yes that makes sense. But with Ten's budget...? :D

Back