Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 4 Discussion

...I cannot stand Mat... why the hell did Moana trust him of all people?... I think that he's a Snake... he's a wanker... cheers.

...they must have some really good aerial drones that take those shots of them from way above I imagine?... cheers.

Helicopter shots taken pre-and-post challenge.
Any other helicopter shots that happen during a challenge are of 'dream teamers' -- basically the challenge testers.
Dream teamers can also be seen during the footage shown when JLP explains the challenge.

Any other helicopter shots that happen during a challenge are of 'dream teamers' -- basically the challenge testers.
Dream teamers can also be seen during the footage shown when JLP explains the challenge.

...yes that does make sense beardymac... otherwise... imagine the expense to get a Helicopter up each time that they needed the shot?... that makes complete sense now... thanks!... cheers.

I knew about the dream teamers for the chopper shots, but I'd have thought they would long have given up expensive chopper hire for drones by now?

...yes that does make sense beardymac... otherwise... imagine the expense to get a Helicopter up each time that they needed the shot?... that makes complete sense now... thanks!... cheers.
I used to wonder why they looked slightly different and I think last time it was explained as the dream teamers.

Back