Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

I *THINK* the Final 2 will be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...hey GrantGotGold... it was a great result wasn't it?... I was so happy that Shane won too... and... I just love your Avatar pic... did you watch 'Game of Games' the other night... I loved it... cheers.

It sure was. đź‘Ť Shane Gould is a champion!
Thank you. Yeah I did watch 'Game of Games' I loved it as well. It was a lot of fun. 🙂 I hope the show is a big success for Grant. 🤞

Congratulations Shane! An old chook won something. And at the same time proved you shouldn’t write off the older generation in reality tv. They can be entertaining and great game players.

Watching reunion now. Brian totally stuffed it with the hat! Though he was struggling by then anyway so may not have made a difference.

Knew it was going to be a close result. But it really was a case of Sharn's to lose IMO and she did. Not used to the jury asking questions back I guess. Ha! But to be fair Shane had a bit of a wobble with some of her questions especially trying to articulate when she was an 'active player'. Sharn totally blew it trying to explain the Mat kerfuffle.

Oh and YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS winner winner chicken dinner.

Echoing everyone's sentiment (in QLD time) - I have thoroughly enjoyed this year, and my experience was enhanced by y'all. Thanks @timmydownawell for the tipping comp. Congrats to @kxk and @FatPants on tipping so well.

And @Consuela

883ff86c7a33155a682c3b88564ec28490fdb391710795516f917db5f0414403

...hmmmmmmmm!... let me see...

Shane Gould= 61 years of age...
Shane is an Olympic Champion...
Shane is cruising along with peak fitness for her age group...

Sticky= 65 years of age...
Sticky is useless at anything to do with Sports whatsoever...
Sticky just trundles along happy with his fitness being at a reasonable level...

...you know what?... perhaps I should lol!... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!... I'd miss talking with you guys on here... it can never happen lol!... cheers.

Congratulations Shane! An old chook won something. And at the same time proved you shouldn’t write off the older generation in reality tv. They can be entertaining and great game players.

...that's what I've liked about this season qtkt... each time an older contestant is on a Reality program they are usually picked off quite early... Shane has broken that trend by winning this tonight... and I just love that... I hope that it continues to be that the older ones get a better run from now on... to be honest... I find that the older the person... the more interesting they are... but maybe I say that because I am now one of them lol!... cheers.

Back