Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

I *THINK* the Final 2 will be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree that this was a great season of Australian Survivor. I was worried about the Champions V. Contenders angle but what a nice surprise the series turned out to be.

I wish Big Brother was coming back on TEN early next year instead of I'm A Celebrity for all of us to enjoy and chat about like we did with Survivor. Would be awesome if Big Brother was on at the start of the year and then we have Survivor at the end. Maybe one day... 😔

Serves you right. You should have tipped Monika to win if you wanted the wooden spoon. :p

...hahaha!... good point my friend lol!... no wonder you won it... you're a way better tactician than me obviously lol!... but!... now get this... next year (if Timmy is gracious enough to run the Tipping comp again)... I intend to WIN IT!... that's right... if I do EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what I tipped this year I cannot possibly lose can I?... so watch out sunshine... I'm winning it next year!... so how's about that buster?... (you can stop laughing now... with logic like that... how can I possibly lose?)... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... good point my friend lol!... no wonder you won it... you're a way better tactician than me obviously lol!... but!... now get this... next year (if Timmy is gracious enough to run the Tipping comp again)... I intend to WIN IT!... that's right... if I do EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what I tipped this year I cannot possibly lose can I?... so watch out sunshine... I'm winning it next year!... so how's about that buster?... (you can stop laughing now... with logic like that... how can I possibly lose?)... lol!... cheers.

That's alright. I won't be in the competition next year. So I give you approval to go for the wooden spoon. 😆

That's alright. I won't be in the competition next year. So I give you approval to go for the wooden spoon. 😆

...hahaha!... if I do win the wooden spoon by any chance my friend... will there be some sort of official 'Handing Over The Wooden Spoon' type of ceremony or whatever?... afterall... it would be quite the honour to be presented it by the Wooden Spoon guru himself wouldn't it?... lol!... cheers.

Back