Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 16 Discussion

Who's out today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really thought Shane would have won that challenge.
She would've if Mat hadn't been there. Saw him as her biggest threat and couldn't be bothered going any further. She was certainly the most relaxed in it and I think that Steve in some challenges is giving others the chance to win. He's not worried about it at all.

When someone mentioned Steve in the previous thread I honestly wondered who they were talking about. If they'd mentioned 'Commando' instead I would have known, but it shows how little he's been part of the edit. Monika has been largely left out too. Despite that I think the edit has been better overall than last year.

Quite basic challenges in this episode. The water challenge seemed to favour those who could get more of their face/mouth through the bars, though there were techniques some used to last longer.

Not sure why Mat was allowed to bring things back from the reward to give as gifts, peculiar.

Some decent suspense at tribal, and I'm glad the contenders/champions split has broken down. Sam may not have had the numbers to make a move on Steve, we were just told of 5 for sure which would only have been a tie.

When someone mentioned Steve in the previous thread I honestly wondered who they were talking about. If they'd mentioned 'Commando' instead I would have known, but it shows how little he's been part of the edit. Monika has been largely left out too. Despite that I think the edit has been better overall than last year.

Neither of them seem likely to win given the edit they've both had to date. If either gets a surprisingly big edit in the next few eps, it's time to go...

The water challenge seemed to favour those who could get more of their face/mouth through the bars,

I thought this too. For many challenges they are measured for height etc and the challenge is customised so that taller/shorter people aren't given an advantage... I doubt they'd have measured their head/face contours for this though!

Back