Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 16 Discussion

Who's out today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Afraid the rest of this will be fairly predictable, the contenders still left will be picked off, one by one, then Matt and Commando will no doubt get to the final 2.

But yeah someone called it yesterday that Mat would win and give the HII to Steve tonight... Guessing Benji/Sam are going to scramble and try get Steve out instead just because he's Mat's best mate... cause tbf he hasn't really done well in challenges has he? Ahahaha

Resulting in them choosing who will be voted off tonight?

But nah I don't think anyone knows Mat has the idol, maybe even Mat himself has forgotten xD

That was me, more proof that I have no clue what is going on anymore.

Also : Smelly Brian's bathing scenes another reason why the channel TEN editors need to be fired.
I guess they need to feature him somehow.

There should be more butts on television! I think this season of Survivor has had more nudity than the three years Big Brother combined when it was on Channel Nine which I'm thankful for even if it is Brian. 😄 He is not that bad looking to me.

They have soap and shampoo it looks like so he can't be too smelly and he was rubbing himself clean all over the important bits. 😛

Sam's an astrophysicist, I doubt he'll worry about getting voted off a reality show. I saw in one interview with him that he made a lot of friends for life from the show.................so, not worth getting upset about.
I hope I'm wrong and the rest of this season has some twists in it, and it's not as predictable an outcome as I might expect.

Sam's an astrophysicist, I doubt he'll worry about getting voted off a reality show. I saw in one interview with him that he made a lot of friends for life from the show.................so, not worth getting upset about.
I hope I'm wrong and the rest of this season has some twists in it, and it's not as predictable an outcome as I might expect.

And even Mat said that he can't forgive him on the show, but they'll be friends afterwards.
That's the way it should be played, leave the game at the door when you return to real life.

Back