Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 16 Discussion

Who's out today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love being underwater, this is a challenge I might be OK with.......we used to have hold your breath underwater contests as kids, did you???

...yes we used to as kids... my brother was really good at it mainly because he used to have my foot on his head lol!... **joke**... but seriously... I was pretty good at it so I might have had a chance in that challenge for sure kxk... I used to go into some sort of 'zone' when I did it... cheers.

I love being underwater, this is a challenge I might be OK with.......we used to have hold your breath underwater contests as kids, did you???
I did - but wouldn’t now @kxk. I took a funeral a few years ago for a dad who drowned playing that game with three of his kids at the public pool. Not only a tragedy but also quite traumatic for everyone at the pool at the time. One of the toughest funerals I’ve taken.

He gives his hidden immunity idol to Steve.
Oooo did they? Interesting. Not sure if Steve is actually a threat though. His performances in the challenges wouldn't impress Commando on the Biggest Loser.

I don't even know if any of them actually knows Mat has an idol?

Must have been you in the other thread Sav!

But yeah someone called it yesterday that Mat would win and give the HII to Steve tonight... Guessing Benji/Sam are going to scramble and try get Steve out instead just because he's Mat's best mate... cause tbf he hasn't really done well in challenges has he? Ahahaha

Resulting in them choosing who will be voted off tonight?

But nah I don't think anyone knows Mat has the idol, maybe even Mat himself has forgotten xD

Must have been you in the other thread Sav!

But yeah someone called it yesterday that Mat would win and give the HII to Steve tonight... Guessing Benji/Sam are going to scramble and try get Steve out instead just because he's Mat's best mate... cause tbf he hasn't really done well in challenges has he? Ahahaha

Resulting in them choosing who will be voted off tonight?

But nah I don't think anyone knows Mat has the idol, maybe even Mat himself has forgotten xD

I only knew that because they showed Steve wearing a hidden immunity idol in the promo at the end of last week's episode. Ten really needs to find better editors.

Back