Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tessa is a strategic player (bitter juror) and would still be holding a grudge against Jericho for being part of Luke's blindside of her.
As a juror, I'd be too damn embarrassed to vote for Peter. You know, in case some asked me WHY. I'd want a better answer than "he was on my tribe."

9b52cde1-3236-44a9-89b6-cc9c2f668a37.gif

With only 2 episodes left, it's a shame they're going to waste half of tonight's on "loved ones". They're only a few days away from spending as much time with them as they want, why do we have to endure it too? I'd rather see some more strategising.
It's also an attempt to humanise Tara and Michelle, in the hope that we'll believe that if *someone* loves them, maybe we should too. Nope, not buying, too little too late.

Nothing will humanise Michelle! But I think Tara has been lovable and human all the way through, with one really annoying moment for me that I have now forgotten. In some ways it's better to do the family bit now when there is less of them sobbing to get through.

Nothing will humanise Michelle! But I think Tara has been lovable and human all the way through, with one really annoying moment for me that I have now forgotten. In some ways it's better to do the family bit now when there is less of them sobbing to get through.

Wat?

With only 2 episodes left, it's a shame they're going to waste half of tonight's on "loved ones". They're only a few days away from spending as much time with them as they want, why do we have to endure it too? I'd rather see some more strategising.
It's also an attempt to humanise Tara and Michelle, in the hope that we'll believe that if *someone* loves them, maybe we should too. Nope, not buying, too little too late.

I'm a fan of the wonderful Michelle though. She has been such a great contestant this year. Probably the best player left out of the four to be honest.

I think Michelle is human, a human paradox.

Had to laugh in last nights episode when she was going on about missing getting her nails done....I mean, have you noticed her nails? They have NEVER been done. She's trying to create a persona or reputation of being a champagne swilling social butterfly but all the evidence points to LIES.

I think Michelle is human, a human paradox.

Had to laugh in last nights episode when she was going on about missing getting her nails done....I mean, have you noticed her nails? They have NEVER been done. She's trying to create a persona or reputation of being a champagne swilling social butterfly but all the evidence points to LIES.

Why is Michelle a human paradox?

And here is her instagram: https://www.pintaram.com/u/michelledougan

It seems as she loves the beach, her dog, traveling, and the races.

Back