Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who is your least favourite remaining Survivor?

• Jericho

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tara

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Locky

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Michelle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Peter

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • They're all awful

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for just predicting something?

Intentionally going against popular opinion. Intentionally going for the worst possible outcome. Trolling.[DOUBLEPOST=1507028960][/DOUBLEPOST]
The final immunity challenge is the same one as last year but they are doing it at night time. So yes it is an endurance one.

Great! Hopefully Jericho makes it that far then. I have no doubt that he will win.

Intentionally going against popular opinion. Intentionally going for the worst possible outcome. Trolling.[DOUBLEPOST=1507028960][/DOUBLEPOST]

Great! Hopefully Jericho makes it that far then. I have no doubt that he will win.

When have i ever cared about popular opinion?

Jericho will go out final four. Then Peter. Final two will be Michelle and Tara. Michelle will of course win.

Does anyone know if spoilers for the show are genuine?

Someone posted a boot list the other day and so far, it is happening how it is written. O_O

I skipped most of this one, it was obvious what the result was as soon as Locky lost the immunity. I saw the exact same immunity challenge with probably the same equipment recently (was it the Kiwi version?). I watched the start of the Jericho section but it dragged on so I skipped forward. The fake idol stuff didn't really look convincing, and it could be seen that Locky was obviously having to try hard at the immunity anyway.

Again though I don't understand the targeting, why use Peter as a target when Jericho is obviously a bigger one? We even heard the others saying earlier in the episode that Locky and Jericho were potential targets.

Reactions: Kaz
Yeah, Locky's best bet would have been to try to convince the others that Jericho was their biggest threat, but he didn't even try it and remained strangely fixated on getting Peter out. That and appealing to them to keep the strongest players just showed how bad he was at the social aspect of the game, and at reading people. On top of that he was boastful and arrogant, alienating them even more.

Yeah, Locky's best bet would have been to try to convince the others that Jericho was their biggest threat, but he didn't even try it and remained strangely fixated on getting Peter out. That and appealing to them to keep the strongest players just showed how bad he was at the social aspect of the game, and at reading people. On top of that he was boastful and arrogant, alienating them even more.

Locky knew he was gone. Nothing he would have said would have changed their minds.

Back