Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who is your least favourite remaining Survivor?

• Jericho

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tara

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Locky

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Michelle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Peter

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • They're all awful

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until kxk and I called you out on it and then all of a sudden you were on the Michelle bandwagon shortly after.

kxk hates men though, especially me. so it was no wonder she wanted to tell me how wrong i was. even though i was right. like always.[DOUBLEPOST=1507025739][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep, and my opinion is that Michelle has zero social game. This will come to light at the final tribal council (should she even make it). Jericho will be after her next. Watch and seeeeee. :sneaky:

if she has zero social game then how come she's never been voted off?

LOCKY!!!
QDy1uKt.jpg

Ummm, because other players got voted out first? Luck? Being an annoying goat? Being seen as an easy to beat competitor?

She should be happy with Lee and El's used car because that's all she gonna get. :hilarious:

Signing off now, tootles.

She's also going to win. I can feel it in my heart.

So did I Mr Sticky!!! I completely forgot about Ziggy's existence unfortunately! Which led to @Consuela having a longer turn on top ;)

...haha!... are you saying this to make me not to feel so bad originalflavours?... lol!... but seriously... I really did think that they both would go out in that order but then again... I did base my picks purely on wishful thinking this week!... spot the mistake!... lol!... cheers.

...Michelle you stupid dumb flosshead... you want to get rid of Pete the goat?... Locky wins all of the physical challenges and you want to get rid of PETE?... please!... someone it her with a coconut or something?... I reckon that Locky is going for sure tonight... it all depends on what Jericho does now by the looks of it to me... cheers.

Jericho was never going to give up his chance of getting rid of Locky, swimming lesson or no swimming lesson.

Michelle, on the other hand, remains completely clueless, despite talking herself up as some kind of master strategist. Not as bad as Locky though, his arrogance knows no limits. At least Peter called Locky's bluff.

Jericho was never going to give up his chance of getting rid of Locky, swimming lesson or no swimming lesson.

Michelle, on the other hand, remains completely clueless, despite talking herself up as some kind of master strategist. Not as bad as Locky though, his arrogance knows no limits.

Watch her next episode throw the blame onto Tara. "Tara was the one who voted you. We need to get her out!".

kxk hates men though, especially me. so it was no wonder she wanted to tell me how wrong i was. even though i was right. like always.[DOUBLEPOST=1507025739][/DOUBLEPOST]

if she has zero social game then how come she's never been voted off?

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop making up lies.....................and live chat threads exclude personal issues an comments, come on you 2 act like adults for and hour can't you????

@Affable it really does not matter if reepbot wants to pretend obsess about stupid Michelle

Michelle, on the other hand, remains completely clueless, despite talking herself up as some kind of master strategist. Not as bad as Locky though, his arrogance knows no limits. At least Peter called Locky's bluff.

But Michelle is a master strategist though.

Back