Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who is your least favourite remaining Survivor?

• Jericho

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tara

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Locky

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Michelle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Peter

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • They're all awful

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop making up lies.....................and live chat threads exclude personal issues an comments, come on you 2 act like adults for and hour can't you????

@Affable it really does not matter if reepbot wants to pretend obsess about stupid Michelle

Did you see how I stopped after those stupid comments by him? Not worth the time.

Reactions: kxk
Did you see how I stopped after those stupid comments by him? Not worth the time.

what stupid comments? i like Michelle. and i will call misandry when and if i see it. and no one should hide under the cloak of "live chat" to excuse their reprehensible behavior towards men.

...just my two cents worth... I would like to see a Jericho and Pete final too to be honest... I think that Pete would be the 'underdog' that people like me who don't give a shit about who wins anymore someone to 'root for' as an 'underdog' element right at the end... I really don't care who wins this anymore but Pete was amoung my group of 'originals' that I picked to barrack for from day one so...

...it would be nice for one of my 'originals' to win it in the end... although... Jericho does deserve to win it just for his alleged 'great gameplay' that he has bragged about on so many occasions before now I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
Even if Michelle was nice, I could never have her near me - that high pitched whining screechy voice of hers would have me screaming......that is my theory, ie why everyone did shun her until they couldn't get rid of her and needed her vote

...just my two cents worth... I would like to see a Jericho and Pete final too to be honest... I think that Pete would be the 'underdog' that people like me who don't give a shit about who wins anymore someone to 'root for' as an 'underdog' element right at the end... I really don't care who wins this anymore but Pete was amoung my group of 'originals' that I picked to barrack for from day one so...

...it would be nice for one of my 'originals' to win it it in the end... although... Jericho does deserve to win it just for his alleged 'great gameplay' that he has bragged about on so many occasions before now I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Ewwwwww. This opinion is only worth two cents. :p

I would like to apologise to everyone because I made a comment a few weeks because I was annoyed when Tessa was voted out that the final 3 would be Peter, Tara and Michelle just to be spiteful. Like every cranky prediction I have made it my life, it appears to be about to come true

I would like to apologise to everyone because I made a comment a few weeks because I was annoyed when Tessa was voted out that the final 3 would be Peter, Tara and Michelle just to be spiteful. Like every cranky prediction I have made it my life, it appears to be about to come true

And what a wonderful final three that would be!

yeah she's 32. I think Michelle is the oldest one left at 36.
I would've said that Michelle looks older than 36. Perhaps being on the more slender side makes her look drawn. Mark (Tarzan) looked older than 52 as well. He looked more like 60ish, but then, do WE look our ages?

Back