• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go Jericho...and although she has been REALLY bad at strategy and made some really stupid moves( like using her immunity idol when she didnt have to)...I just like Ziggy..so go Ziggy.

I hope Michelle wins. Do you think she can win? I hope so. It would be great to see her win. Would be a really good effort from her. My only concern is that i'm afraid the jury might not like her. If she gets to the finaol two she will have to own her game play, she will have to stand up at tribal council and say 'yes, i did that', and 'yes i lied to you' and other stuff like that. If she denies her sneaky ways then the jury members will not give her the win even if she does deserve it. But I do hope Michelle win, it would be really awesome and great if she does win.

I hope Michelle wins. Do you think she can win? I hope so. It would be great to see her win. Would be a really good effort from her. My only concern is that i'm afraid the jury might not like her. If she gets to the finaol two she will have to own her game play, she will have to stand up at tribal council and say 'yes, i did that', and 'yes i lied to you' and other stuff like that. If she denies her sneaky ways then the jury members will not give her the win even if she does deserve it. But I do hope Michelle win, it would be really awesome and great if she does win.
I think she has a good shot as long as she doesn't let her emotions cloud her judgement during the next week. Owning your gameplay is always a better option, I would like to believe she would do that. It will depend on who she is up against but she has shown herself to be quite a fighter in tribal councils.

Hate to carp back to BBUS19 again but the asshole who had been controlling everything in the house did not own his gameplay and lost as a result to an equally hated marblemouthed retard who did.

I think she has a good shot as long as she doesn't let her emotions cloud her judgement during the next week. Owning your gameplay is always a better option, I would like to believe she would do that. It will depend on who she is up against but she has shown herself to be quite a fighter in tribal councils.

Hate to carp back to BBUS19 again but the asshole who had been controlling everything in the house did not own his gameplay and lost as a result to an equally hated marblemouthed retard who did.

that was Paul who lost bb19 right?

that was Paul who lost bb19 right?
It was. One of the most enjoyable and satisfying tv moments of the year was during the vote count when he realized whose votes were left and he was going to lose with his arch enemy Cody casting the deciding vote to make it 5-4 for Josh.

I digress though, no more BB back to Survivor. Go Jericho!

It was. One of the most enjoyable and satisfying tv moments of the year was during the vote count when he realized whose votes were left and he was going to lose with his arch enemy Cody casting the deciding vote to make it 5-4 for Josh.

I digress though, no more BB back to Survivor. Go Jericho!

Ok.

I'm hoping this will happen:

Michelle and Peter are final two. But they decide that their friendship is way more important than a silly win and forego the money. And then they become best friends for the rest of their lives.

Sorry, couldnt help it. Hopefully Paul never trashes anyone's tv screens again with his hideous presence. Most universally hated Big Brother player in the games history. The Russell Hantz of Big Brother.

i thought starry was estelle.

Because she's in my avatar? You know she was on here a while ago anyway don't you?

Wait are you not Australian? I don't think I ever knew this.

I thought it was obvious though, I'd try and watch live otherwise.

It would come down to the speech, and if like Kristie last year she is convincing enough in what she says. Though to get there first she may have to do well in an immunity, as Peter is probably the 'goat' that people will take to the end. Even if Peter is likeable to them I don't see why a jury would vote him the winner and I can't believe he'd sound convincing at the final tribal. At least we've seen Michelle sounding out at tribal.

Go Jericho...and although she has been REALLY bad at strategy and made some really stupid moves( like using her immunity idol when she didnt have to)...I just like Ziggy..so go Ziggy.

Ziggy has been likeable but invisible (apart from challenges).

Hopefully Paul never trashes anyone's tv screens again with his hideous presence. Most universally hated Big Brother player in the games history. The Russell Hantz of Big Brother.

Russell was popular, he won the audience vote both times in his first two seasons. That's in contrast to Paul who didn't even finish in the top 3 in the audience vote in either season he's been in.

I actually found the result of BBOTT better, as I never liked Jason either and the winner was way better than Josh.

Because she's in my avatar? You know she was on here a while ago anyway don't you?

I thought it was obvious though, I'd try and watch live otherwise.

It would come down to the speech, and if like Kristie last year she is convincing enough in what she says. Though to get there first she may have to do well in an immunity, as Peter is probably the 'goat' that people will take to the end. Even if Peter is likeable to them I don't see why a jury would vote him the winner and I can't believe he'd sound convincing at the final tribal. At least we've seen Michelle sounding out at tribal.

Ziggy has been likeable but invisible (apart from challenges).

Russell was popular, he won the audience vote both times in his first two seasons. That's in contrast to Paul who didn't even finish in the top 3 in the audience vote in either season he's been in.

I actually found the result of BBOTT better, as I never liked Jason either and the winner was way better than Josh.

I do, I just thought you might have changed usernames to go a bit more incognito but your ego caused you to put up an avatar of yourself.

Anyway Michelle and Peter, life long friends, for the joint Survivor win.

Both have terrible jury management skills and are in denial about the flaws in their games which may get them to the final but never win because the jurors hate them. I was more referring to that in my Russell comparison.

...okey dokey... I'm ready for tonight's show... lets go!... **psssst!... erm... Sticky... it's not on tonight because of the footy remember?**... aw nuts!... that's right... stupid footy!... grrrrrrrrrrrrr!... cheers.

I'm watching Little Big Shots instead (well I say watching, it's on in the background but I really can't stand it. Better than NRL football though!)

Back