• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good guys, bad guys... just leave out the mediocre in-between, please!
But, as I said in my previous post, would Kristy have won, or even been there then? It's basically throw a group of different personalities together and see what happens. I might not like the result, but I like most of the journey.

But, as I said in my previous post, would Kristy have won, or even been there then? It's basically throw a group of different personalities together and see what happens. I might not like the result, but I like most of the journey.
The problem is that the blandest people aren't perceived as a threat... just like on BB. That's why BB switched to 'vote to save' - because it was more likely that contestants flying under the radar wouldn't attract as much attention and therefore votes, theoretically.

The problem is that the blandest people aren't perceived as a threat... just like on BB. That's why BB switched to 'vote to save' - because it was more likely that contestants flying under the radar wouldn't attract as much attention and therefore votes, theoretically.
But on BB, they have food, comfy beds, warmth, etc. Totally different scenario. If bland wins, then that's the way it goes. We don't live it though, in Survivor the ones who do get to pick the winner. I don't have a problem with that.
Except for the ones I really enjoyed who got robbed, and the lazy coattailers who won. :biggrin:

i think the long time they spend out there means more chance your game gets exposed.

doing nothing seems to be the best option to make it to the end.

Oh yes, you did lead it. I love it how you go into denial mode.

It is funny how you only comment in threads when you have something negative to say. That must be awful.

So I say it sucks to be you..
You need to read more.
and get your own material.

If bland wins, then that's the way it goes. We don't live it though, in Survivor the ones who do get to pick the winner. I don't have a problem with that.
Except for the ones I really enjoyed who got robbed, and the lazy coattailers who won. :biggrin:
lol

But they pick boring as bat shit contestants or psycho ones like IMO Michelle.
Funny, I used to have a "boss" that could be Michelle's doppelganger, looks, voice, reactions. And how can they pick non boring contestants then? Can't pick how people will react to circumstances. Luke was a big score this season, Jericho isn't too bad, Henry thought too much of himself, no really, how do you pick the "ideal" cast?

You need to read more.
and get your own material.

I need to read more. Let me know when you get that university degree and then we can discuss who needs to read more.

My own material is present. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it is not there.

Don't need you for that.
Bejesus, you must be desperate to up your posting count.
Never got that. And you're still pissing in the pool.

You definitely need me for that I think. Each to their own I guess.

I just don't want to give you the last say.

Back