• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems this episode is setting up Luke and Jericho to be the final two. Literally the two people I don't want to win.

Setting Luke up for a fall.
I do think Jericho can come out of this very well.
He doesn't have Luke's (or anyone's) blood on his hands, he's in the running in any immunity challenge, and adaptable enough to scramble into a new alliance.

Have no idea why the Punch and Judy show.
Then I thought, nah, don't care to know why anyway.
Pissing in a thread to get attention? Pretty pathetic.

Stop it you two, tradition = we don't fight in our live chat TV threads, take it elsewhere,keep it light and easy here:)

Feeling quite bummed about Luke, he was a whole lot of fun to watch, and I will always remember how he sheltered his weird little friend.

Oh and - gotta love our Aussie players, they ALL want to win, and fighting for it.
USA lots of them are happy to make it so far, jury, 3rd whatever.
And all that extra length of our game, must be stuffed by the end
Thanks kxk, I like this forum a great deal. Pisses me off when stupid trolls try to fuck up the fun.

Thanks kxk, I like this forum a great deal. Pisses me off when stupid trolls try to fuck up the fun.

excuse me? trolls? am i not allowed to have my own opinion? is @Affable not allowed to disagree with my posts? this is a forum. it's meant to be full of lively debate. this isn't your grandma's local bingo game.

FUCK THIS SHIT. I'M OUT. And Alan Rickman isn't even gonna flip a table. The inevitably shit outcome of this season isn't even worth the effort.

crazy to think tara is still there. though i suppose it makes sense considering they have been targeting threats and tara is just a goat.

honestly tara's story ended once AK was gone.

pity Luke left.

I come in here and it is bedlam.

Why am I not surprised that Tuttle is leading the charge?
Nup. I didn't lead it.
But you're not surprised because you get I'm not buying the shit you shovel.
Sucks to be you, and the other one, I guess.:)

Nup. I didn't lead it.
But you're not surprised because you get I'm not buying the shit you shovel.
Sucks to be you, and the other one, I guess.:)

Oh yes, you did lead it. I love it how you go into denial mode.

It is funny how you only comment in threads when you have something negative to say. That must be awful.

So I say it sucks to be you..

Ultimately, they need to stop casting RUBBISH PEOPLE. By doing so they are devaluing the show. Peter's very presence is a travesty.
I don't know about them being rubbish people, not likeable, yeah. But that's the thing about Survivor. First time I saw Rupert (talking the US version) hated him, then I liked him, then he came back and I didn't like him anymore. Hated Russell and Tony at the start of their games, Tony was dumber his second time around, but they grew on me. They can't possibly pick an all "nice people" season, who'd watch?

Although, I'd have to agree about Pete, really hasn't done much to deserve to be there, but then, some could say Kristy didn't either?

Back