• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't think it could be described as a tragedy. I'm very precious with words and I don't like to see words misused like that. Words have power. They can move nations, heal hearts, and create lives.

I don't see you having a go at Desertsands for using the same word.

I just think you are naive.

That would be tragic. I have really invested in this show. Thanks Mr Stick, Timmy and everyone else. You are so much fun to play with.

It wouldn't be tragic. I don't think that is the right word to use.[DOUBLEPOST=1506424623][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't see you having a go at Desertsands for using the same word.

I just think you are naive.

i'm not being naive. i've got both eyes open here.

Stop it you two, tradition = we don't fight in our live chat TV threads, take it elsewhere,keep it light and easy here:)

Feeling quite bummed about Luke, he was a whole lot of fun to watch, and I will always remember how he sheltered his weird little friend.

Oh and - gotta love our Aussie players, they ALL want to win, and fighting for it.
USA lots of them are happy to make it so far, jury, 3rd whatever.
And all that extra length of our game, must be stuffed by the end

Last edited:
Stop it you two, tradition = we don't fight in our live chat TV threads, take it elsewhere,keep it light and easy here:)

Feeling quite bummed about Luke, he was a whole lot of fun to watch, and I will always remember how he sheltered his weird little friend.

Oh and - gotta love our Aussie players, they ALL want to win, and fighting for it.
USA lots of them are happy to make it so far, jury, 3rd whatever

Sorry kxk. Spur of the moment thing. Upset Luke left and then this idiot comes in the forum and talks crap.

Reactions: kxk

USA lots of them are happy to make it so far, jury, 3rd whatever.
And all that extra length of our game, must be stuffed by the end
So agree about the US version, however, they get paid more I think?
Don't feel bummed about Luke going, he's living it up at the Villa. LOL

Back