• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah! He's a good hearted lad. I hope his wife isn't cross with him for leaving her with the kids all this time, and that he gets a nice wad of cash as pay for being on the show - and maybe some little sideline comes of it. Such an enjoyable presence, he really made it fun for me this year.

The latest info on the finale has been released and confirms its a final two again this year and the last immunity challenge from last year is back but this time they are doing it at night.

Cool news!

In case people like me were confused when it was ending, it does go until Tuesday 10th, hooray, for the finale and the reunion is following on at 9pm that same night.

Warning! This post contains a MINOR SPOILER, it says. I don't consider it a spoiler, but you might...

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/09/australian-survivor-reunion-to-follow-finale.html

Funny, I used to have a "boss" that could be Michelle's doppelganger, looks, voice, reactions. And how can they pick non boring contestants then? Can't pick how people will react to circumstances.

Taking one look at Peter you can tell he is boring.

I would bet that Peter isn't the life of parties.

There will indeed be a non elimination ep next Sunday. Instead the person who wins the advantage in a challenge will choose one person to cut from the jury.

Cool news!

In case people like me were confused when it was ending, it does go until Tuesday 10th, hooray, for the finale and the reunion is following on at 9pm that same night.

Warning! This post contains a MINOR SPOILER, it says. I don't consider it a spoiler, but you might...

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/09/australian-survivor-reunion-to-follow-finale.html

...haha!... I just 'discovered' this same article a few moments ago and posted it into the tipping thread because they were discussing in there too Melore lol!... you beat me by about 2 hours or so lol!... oh well... at least we all know now eh?... cheers.

...haha!... I just 'discovered' this same article a few moments ago and posted it into the tipping thread because they were discussing in there too Melore lol!... you beat me by about 2 hours or so lol!... oh well... at least we all know now eh?... cheers.

Haha! I never know where to put info. We need a dedicated article/info/update thread and if we have one I can never find it. Maybe next year!

Michelle is getting plenty of airtime now, that's really the biggest development within this season.

Peter is still largely a nonentity, him winning would be the worst outcome, it's easy to see him getting to the end though.

Some of the episode didn't make sense, the idea of the big challenge threats keeping together to the end? Seriously? Why did they get rid of Henry then? I didn't really believe that Michelle was in huge danger this episode.

But the episode took a turn for the more realistic as it ended up being Ziggy v Luke, and the most unpredictable outcome for quite some time, and I've really wanted that. The confessionals set us up for thinking Michelle wasn't likely to go for Luke, but it turned out most of them wanted him out anyway. The good thing is that this time it wasn't obvious till the votes had been read. This was definitely one of the better episodes for me, Locky was another realistic one in danger until he got immunity.

In the immunity it looked towards the end like Michelle was running into the area where Locky went, depending on his idea of where something was, didn't quite work for her. I don't think she probably had as good a memory as she said.

At least I could make out what Jericho was saying at tribal this time, the cat one (maybe his accent or speed of speech or words) I couldn't make out.

Lollies I guess is Australian for sweets, as they didn't seem sweets with sticks on to hold.

Obviously people are upset when their favourite goes, I would be. But a season needs more than just one to be interested in and who wins isn't everything I think. Luke went a long way for those who like him, his confessionals just got very annoying for me. He definitely had the backing of the producers, as LaPaglia's tweet showed. But something like the spy shack is lifted straight from the US version anyway, Tony did it a few seasons back. Jericho always seemed to me like a likelier contender to win, though I find it hard to root for him as he's kept in the shadows more. I don't think Survivor is about rooting for someone on just whether they are 'nice', because it is a cut-throat game. But I do want someone to win who isn't too annoying to me.

Back