Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 20 Discussion

Matt's vote for JENNAH and his comment that he's "been waiting a long time for this" say more about him than her.
He hates her because she was the only one who (continually) pointed out that he was at the very bottom of his alliance, which he refuses to believe or is unable to comprehend. JL got into the mentalist's head, but he's still too thick to get it.

Interesting that JL didn't talk to Lee for the last 25 days. Though it would be hard to approach someone who is constantly coupled up.

I don't see how she couldn't talk to him for 25 days? When was the merge? I'm sure it wasn't at day 20.

Ugh BORING!! Sick of seeing people waiting to be picked off. At least JL was trying to do something.
Matt is one of the most ignorant stupid players I've ever seen on Survivor and can't wait to see his face when he's shafted.
Living in hope of a blindside to boot Flick after that.

Ugh BORING!! Sick of seeing people waiting to be picked off. At least JL was trying to do something.
Matt is one of the most ignorant stupid players I've ever seen on Survivor and can't wait to see his face when he's shafted.
Living in hope of a blindside to boot Flick after that.
I know, it's still excruciating isn't it... maybe your wish will come true soon? I hope so.

[/could/]

...um... I don't think Whirlcode works here.. :D

I don't really agree, juries can be bitter and a winner can be someone who just slides by. Other ways of playing the game can be considered successful if they get someone right up to the end even if they don't win in my opinion.
Quite right, I should have said that a good game is the one that gets you to the final, who gets the vote is up to how butt-hurt the jury may be.

Back