Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 19 Discussion

Have said it before, the males are disappointing, Craig was the best.
We have himbo wimps, followers no idea how to lead anything, dumb plodding jock boys, and the ADD talk too much, play too fast Nick/Andy

But I LOVE it looks like a female can win, females rarely win. Love the girls have been kick arse awesome.

Are some of you who have never watched Survivor turning into fans?
And you want to watch USA Survivor?

And will you watch some of the epic old seasons? There are some quite amazing seasons and players.

And - I must say it really gives me a good laugh, seeing you guys see it first time, but i think you might feint at the ruthless, manipulative, scheming and shit. But it is balanced by some awesome wonderful people along the way too.

Avoid watching any Russel seasons until you have watched a lot of seasons and are somewhat jaded - or you might smash your tv.

(Oh and by the way, I am so grateful for this chat, my brother was a Survivor addict, we would chat about each episode, and bet on who goes next etc, he would have so enjoyed it coming here, I miss him so)

Last edited:
Are some of you who have never watched Survivor turning into fans?

And you want to watch USA Survivor?

And will you watch some of the epic old seasons? There are some quite amazing seasons and players.

Avoid watching any Russel seasons until you have watched a lot of seasons and are somewhat jaded - or you might smash your tv.

(1)... yep!... I'm a new founded convert for sure!... to all of you that encouraged me to start watching Survivor... I'm forever in your debt... I am a full-on fan now... you only have to go to the Photoshop thread to see that... I never bother Photoshopping to that extent with a show unless I'm a 100% into it lol!...

(2)... oh yeah for sure... I watched the first episode of this season and was suckered in immediately lol!... (there will be no photoshop's though lol!)...

(3)... yes my curiosity is aroused after having watched ours so in between seasons I might watch some for sure...

(4)... hahaha!... I might jump into the deep end of the pool and watch those first!... lol!... is that the weird hippy 'wolf guy' Russell?... he looks brilliant lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
The only possible outcome I can support now is Jennah-Louise, or, if she finally starts playing, Kristie.

...I do too but she won't be here for more than one or two episodes so I'm not going to get emotionally attached to her for that reason alone... but boy!... didn't she and Sue well and truly bring out all of the dirty washing and reveal the skeletons in the closet though lol!... that was sheer brilliance lol!... cheers.

(1)... yep!... I'm a new founded convert for sure!... to all of you that encouraged me to start watching Survivor... I'm forever in your debt... I am a full-on fan now... you only have to go to the Photoshop thread to see that... I never bother Photoshopping to that extent with a show unless I'm a 100% into it lol!...

(2)... oh yeah for sure... I watched the first episode of this season and was suckered in immediately lol!... (there will be no photoshop's though lol!)...

(3)... yes my curiosity is aroused after having watched ours so in between seasons I might watch some for sure...

(4)... hahaha!... I might jump into the deep end of the pool and watch those first!... lol!... is that the weird hippy 'wolf guy' Russell?... he looks brilliant lol!... cheers.
No! Do NOT watch Russell first. And no, he wasn't the hippy. He turned the game upside down, but you just cannot watch his seasons first. Promise.

No, you might be thinking of Rupert Boneham. I'd describe him as a "hippy wolf man" LOL.

@kxk is recommending you avoid Russell Hantz until you've seen a few seasons. Russell is an uber villain who was given way too much air time over too many seasons.
He was on two seasons, back to back?

...if the last 4 or 5 or 6 are just all females... from what Rose711 and others have been telling us... will this be an historical outcome for Survivor?... I hope so... this show needs a 'landmark' of sorts for it's first season just to ensure a second season in my humble opinion... I love this show but it drives me insane with all of it's myriad of twists and turns but I'll be a definite Survivor addict in all forms from here onwards I can assure you of that lol!... I miss my Sue already:(:sorry:... cheers.
No, there has been all female groups left before.
Never count the show out. The paranoia has just begun!

No! Do NOT watch Russell first. And no, he wasn't the hippy. He turned the game upside down, but you just cannot watch his seasons first. Promise.

...hahaha!... oh okaaaaaaaay... I promise lol!...

No, you might be thinking of Rupert Boneham. I'd describe him as a "hippy wolf man" LOL.

@kxk is recommending you avoid Russell Hantz until you've seen a few seasons. Russell is an uber villain who was given way too much air time over too many seasons.

...oh okay my friend... I might watch Rupert's season first then... that Russell sounds terrible... I can't wait until I see him in action but!... (a promise is a promise isn't it Tuttle? ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... thanks for the heads up peoples... cheers.

...hahaha!... oh okaaaaaaaay... I promise lol!...

...oh okay my friend... I might watch Rupert's season first then... that Russell sounds terrible... I can't wait until I see him in action but!... (a promise is a promise isn't it Tuttle? ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... thanks for the heads up peoples... cheers.
Russell wasn't terrible (if you understand the game) he did it his way, and it was entertaining to watch. I hated him most of the time, but really enjoyed his gameplay. He changed the way the game is played.

So JL s next?

Do you guys know what day they are on now? Regular US Survivor ends at 39 days.

So glad you are enjoying it @Mr Stickyfingers .
...weird hippie wolf guy ...I might guess you are talking about either Rupert ?

300.boneham.rupert.survivor.hero.lc.010810.jpg

Who was great fun first appearance, pirate themed season, won popularity, did returns and sucked.
Rupert is chunky but amazing in the water and good with challenges.

Or dragon slayer, coach
42927186993155bd54bcd53fad163d55.jpg

This is the creepy hobbit Russell Hantz
upload_2016-10-4_22-12-59.jpeg

Watch Survivor All Stars @Mr Stickyfingers , you get a whole lot of legends from the first decade.
And it is here you see Amber & Boston Rob fall in love, and then they get married.....

50819041.jpg

And make gorgeous babies

CMJ5A6fUYAASCax.jpg

Ozzie, another legend - he could easily live anywhere they dump him, swims like a fish

ozzy-lusth4.jpg

It as been a long time since I saw anyone catch fish & spear fish, like ozzy, and boston rob was good too

Russell wasn't terrible (if you understand the game) he did it his way, and it was entertaining to watch. I hated him most of the time, but really enjoyed his gameplay. He changed the way the game is played.

...hahaha!... was he secretly packing a gun or something?... lol!... he sounds fascinating whether good or bad!... cheers.

So glad you are enjoying it @Mr Stickyfingers .
...weird hippie wolf guy ...I might guess you are talking about either Rupert ?

300.boneham.rupert.survivor.hero.lc.010810.jpg

Who was great fun first appearance, pirate themed season, won popularity, did returns and sucked.
Rupert is chunky but amazing in the water and good with challenges.

Or dragon slayer, coach
42927186993155bd54bcd53fad163d55.jpg

This is the creepy hobbit Russell Hantz
View attachment 52071

Watch Survivor All Stars @Mr Stickyfingers , you get a whole lot of legends from the first decade.
And it is here you see Amber & Boston Rob fall in love, and then they get married.....

50819041.jpg

And make gorgeous babies

CMJ5A6fUYAASCax.jpg

Ozzie, another legend - he could easily live anywhere they dump him, swims like a fish

ozzy-lusth4.jpg
Perhaps a new thread for Mr Sticky (and anyone else interested) with previous Survivor seasons worth watching?

I haven't watched the episode yet except for the voting, but if you are talking about Flicker, yes, it's unbelievable. She gets the death stare going full wattage, the entitlement attitude of her generation, whatever that one is (milennial?) and is not an attractive person because of it.
I blame the "giving everyone a medal, there are no losers or winners" crap that went around a few years ago. Life is not always fair and you better get used to the word NO.

Back