Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 19 Discussion

Mentalist? Matt's future is working on the counter at JB Hi-Fi.
Flick will also be working on the counter.
threw_main.jpg

...well that was a sad outcome... I have nobody there now that I care for anymore so from here onwards I am just going to watch without barracking for anyone at all... my only hope now is that all the men male simpletons get picked off one by one first because I want it to be an all female tribe of Amazonian women turning on each like a sort of 'Lord of the Flies' environment... not one of the testically deprived dimwitted fools deserve to go any further whatsover in my opinion at least..

...I never thought that I would ever be saying this... I actually want Brooke to win this now... just because she has played this in the true 'Survivor spirit' from day one from what I've picked up as a 'newbie to this game... just like Nick... she is respecting the game and how it should be played from what I can see... there are no underdogs for me to support now... I just want to watch all the girls turn on each other and bitch/scratch/and stab each other until the end now lol!...

...if the last 4 or 5 or 6 are just all females... from what Rose711 and others have been telling us... will this be an historical outcome for Survivor?... I hope so... this show needs a 'landmark' of sorts for it's first season just to ensure a second season in my humble opinion... I love this show but it drives me insane with all of it's myriad of twists and turns but I'll be a definite Survivor addict in all forms from here onwards I can assure you of that lol!... I miss my Sue already:(:sorry:... cheers.

Back