Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 19 Discussion

You know, I'm actually embarrassed that AUSTRALIAN MEN are playing this game in such a BALL-LESS manner.

Only the women have prevented this show from being an absolute NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

Pull your damn socks up Matt, Sam and Lee.

Goodnight!

Me too, I'm ashamed for us. At least Nick, Craig and Evan were able to strategise. Even Andrew. The ones left are just hopeless.

Did someone a couple pages back mention Russell Hantz??? Here is an epic tribal council featuring many of the allstars of US Survivor... Russell,Sandra, Parvati, Boston Rob, Coach, future winner Tyson, to give those of you who never watched, what the American game is like. Always loved the dramatic old voting music....

Lies, deceit, backstabbing....the hallmark of Russell Hantz gameplay. You should have seen how he set this up before the tribal council completely duping Tyson into changing his vote from Russell to Parvati so his vote would be annulled and he would seal his own fate.

Its a shame this sort of thing doesnt look like it will happen on this season...just too many sheep going along for the slaughter and a group which looks like its fully in control

Yes. And the suggestion was, to the poster who hasn't watched Survivor US at all, to watch a few seasons prior to Russell's first one.
Also, recommending viewing an all-stars before seeing a "normal" season or two really doesn't paint a good picture of the series as a whole.

Caved, and created an account.
Long time lurker, the live threads synergise so well with reality tv.
Although this season has been played by rookies,
This forum, and the concept of the show, has me emotionally involved.
Now I have 30 seasons of the US version to catch up on haha.
I was a Kate and Sue fan, now the baton has been handed to JL
JL has some serious cans on her,
wish she'd at least proudly don her assets in something other than a belt.

Yes. And the suggestion was, to the poster who hasn't watched Survivor US at all, to watch a few seasons prior to Russell's first one.
Also, recommending viewing an all-stars before seeing a "normal" season or two really doesn't paint a good picture of the series as a whole.
LOL where was I recommending anything? I was just showing a clip of Russell Hantz in action. Thats it.

Did someone a couple pages back mention Russell Hantz??? Here is an epic tribal council featuring many of the allstars of US Survivor... Russell,Sandra, Parvati, Boston Rob, Coach, future winner Tyson, to give those of you who never watched, what the American game is like.

Welcome!
Season 33 of US Survivor is on now and is playing in Australia. I'm hoping people will discuss it here as well. Episode 3 is tonight!

I have so much fun with the forum too. Without the people here I would not get nearly as much out of the show.

Last edited:

...hey Flex wheeler... welcome to the forums!... were our insane ramblings about the show the reason that made you bite the bullet and got you to join us?... if so... woohoo!... it's always great to get new posters in here for their different opinions and slants on things... again... welcome my friend... cheers.

...hey Flex wheeler... welcome to the forums!... were our insane ramblings about the show the reason that made you bite the bullet and got you to join us?... if so... woohoo!... it's always great to get new posters in here for their different opinions and slants on things... again... welcome my friend... cheers.

I like floating around obscure forums relating to my interests/curiosities. With the popularity of facebook/reddit, forums now help sift out some of the trolls, pretenders and bandwagoners, cause theyre probs on facebook or other social media.

You guys are great value, picking up on the human subtleties within the show i may not of grasped.

I don't think Sam has a clue what the jury does.
I wonder if he thinks the public will vote for the winner? They must have explained it to him.

Maybe more likely he just wants to begin his Tully like reality social media career as others have mentioned?

He certainly isn't looking good for his mental health charity with his poor treatment of Nick. Nick is an emotional guy who doesn't take rejection well- I can't see him voting for anyone who was close to Sam.

Something was off in the cast selection for the modern Survivor game. There was a huge disparity between some who were put in there to be the gameplayers and others in there just for the experience (or exposure). But you need people ready to play the game with the gameplayers or they can't battle each other for control through the season.

I think of Sam as a younger fleshier Keith. Only Keith was funny. But I cut him some slack as for whatever reason he hasn't actually watched the show and doesn't understand you're supposed to backstab and betray and lie at tribal and sneak around. So he's outraged, ha!

I think of Sam as a younger fleshier Keith. Only Keith was funny. But I cut him some slack as for whatever reason he hasn't actually watched the show and doesn't understand you're supposed to backstab and betray and lie at tribal and sneak around. So he's outraged, ha!
I still don't understand him being mad or giving dirty looks at Nick. Nick is not only out of the game, he get to vote fortune winner.
Why not at least be a gracious winner Sam?

I still don't understand him being mad or giving dirty looks at Nick. Nick is not only out of the game, he get to vote fortune winner.
Why not at least be a gracious winner Sam?

Nick has in some way offended his moral code. Guess we have to wait for Sam to be interviewed once he's booted off to get any idea what it's all about.

Sam's moral code is going to go into meltdown when his BFF girl buddies dump him before the final two. He probably hasn't even thought of the possibility, because cool kids stick together, right?

Saw somewhere on here Sam's got a thing going with Brooke?! Is this so? Gag. I hate it when they do that on Survivor. Have not seen anything that would indicate it. But then they've not shown Lee and El as a couple, either, only mentioned it one tribal...

Back