Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

...the poor buggers... they look so disheartened don't they?... it must be crap to lose all of the time like that... but still... I won't stop supporting the underdogs regardless... cheers.

I think the whole team played badly actually.

...Conner thinks that he is going because he fell in twice but it was Kate that couldn't get the coconuts through the window to him that is more to fault... cheers.

No, I think it was Creg's terrible goal defence letting all of Snapple's coconuts through that was the real problem.

Well I think it was Kat's fault for voting out Rohan all those councils ago!

:p

...this is so hard to work out how this is going to unfold and on who will be going at the moment... I can't pick it anyway... cheers.

...hmmmmm!... it could be Sue going because she's the easiest target of course methinks!... cheers.

...I wouldn't be surprised to see Kristie go for sure now... Phoebe will throw her to the wolves if she needed to... cheers.

...god I love this show... so many twists and turns all of the time... it's brilliant!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Hrm who's the best choice for them to blindside? Whether this is the last tribal before a merge is very important too.

I'm not sure Sue is the smart choice if they still have another tribal to go. She's 'family' and her departure leaves only good(ish) players of the alliance remaining so it'd still be Conner, Craig, Kate vs Phoebe, Kristie. Whereas if they get out Conner they eliminate a bigger threat when it comes to the individual game and don't piss off the alliance as much because he's not an original original.

Plus if they do have another tribal Phoebe and Kristie might be able to convince Craig or Kate to go for Sue because she's a weak player like they did when they got them to vote Andy giving Phoebe another week.

Back