Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

I think I'm missing something. Kylie didn't used to sleep with the group because there was never room for her, then she did and they're all pissed off about it?

...I think for some reason that Kylie just refused to shimmy over to one side to allow them all to sleep side by side perhaps?... cheers.

...I think for some reason that Kylie just refused to shimmy over to one side to allow them all to sleep side by side perhaps?... cheers.
Yes she had a huge empty space to one side of her and everyone on the other side was squashed. She was basically hogging the bed.

Reactions: kxk
She said prior that she has never slept in the "bed" usually by the fire or off to the side. The reason there wasn't as much room as normal for the regulars was because she joined them.
Just makes me wonder due to all the she doesn't socialize talk. They don't seem to want her there full stop.
Just typing it as I see it.

I think I'm missing something. Kylie didn't used to sleep with the group because there was never room for her, then she did and they're all pissed off about it?

Poor bugger. I wish she'd told them what she told us - that she'd been on the edge of the bed every night and tonight she wants to sleep in the nice bit for once.[DOUBLEPOST=1474192088][/DOUBLEPOST]
She said prior that she has never slept in the "bed" usually by the fire or off to the side. The reason there wasn't as much room as normal for the regulars was because she joined them.
Just makes me wonder due to all the she doesn't socialize talk. They don't seem to want her there full stop.
Just typing it as I see it.

Snap!

Yes she had a huge empty space to one side of her and everyone on the other side was squashed. She was basically hogging the bed.

...they should've hit her with the blunt end of a fiery log or stick... that would've made her move... problem solved... cheers.

Back