Skip to main content

Australian Idol 2024

And they've pretty much flagged the 30 to watch out for in pre-promotion. Does look like the budgets have been cut this year.

Are they still doing live "live shows"?

Sounds unnecessary
This format speaks to an overall problem with the modern era of the show… There’s absolutely no room for growth. This show relies heavily on building connections with its audience which is next to impossible when you’re expecting those who audition to come prepackaged, primed, and ready to serve.

Exactly. They acknowledge people want to see characters in multiple episodes but then rush through the part where they should actually do that.

Exactly. They acknowledge people want to see characters in multiple episodes but then rush through the part where they should actually do that.
It’s just another prime example of executives at Seven attempting to tell viewers what they want with no real understanding what viewers actually want.

We raced through the Live part of the show last year. It was only really the back month. It will be longer this year because I think that that’s where you get the growth,” he suggests.

“The public will have more say than ever, this will back to more traditional. We get to that segment quicker, and keep the performance and the quality higher.”

👏🏽

Dylan, Better Be Home Soon...I cried.
Ivana, didn't do it for me.
Ripley, had me close to tears.
Johnny Be Good guy...interesting and bad luck missing out.
Oh ffs shut up Arena!
Yay Ivana!

Back