Skip to main content

Australian Idol 2024

So sorry to have missed the second part of the GF…I was driving away for Easter…very poor timing on my part, I know…but I had to go today and it took me four hours to get here! Very happy with the result although, I would have been happy with any of them winning. I hope they all do very well.

So sorry to have missed the second part of the GF…I was driving away for Easter…very poor timing on my part, I know…but I had to go today and it took me four hours to get here! Very happy with the result although, I would have been happy with any of them winning. I hope they all do very well.
It's available on 7Plus if you want to catch what you missed. It was a good show.

Overall a very good season of Idol which rated well so I’m very optimistically hopeful for another season.

They annouced auditions for next year during the show last night, so unless something dramatic happens, I'd say its back.

Happy to see it back too. This was a great season.
Only thing I'd get rid of is that Top 30 bullshit. Put all the artists through the auditions, whether that's 50 or 500, then cut them down from there. So many people they cut were better than people that got through on other days!

Oh, and cut Scott. RL does a fantastic job on her own.

Bring on Idol 2025!!!

As suspected, I really enjoy the recorded version of Paper Heart. It reminds me of Hey Brother by Avicii.
Only thing I'd get rid of is that Top 30 bullshit.
totally agree. It was a real handbrake and destroyed the excitement of getting a golden ticket.

Back