Skip to main content

Australian Idol 2023

I'm guessing nowadays a "recording contract" amounts to a studio session recording a handful of songs and the company sticking it on Spotify/iTunes.

Seven should just be honest and say the prize is a failed pop career and an audition for Home and Away.

I'm guessing nowadays a "recording contract" amounts to a studio session recording a handful of songs and the company sticking it on Spotify/iTunes.

Seven should just be honest and say the prize is a failed pop career and an audition for Home and Away.
The contract is only there to make them seem legit. I’d say most are better off as independent artists and in our current landscape there’s never been a better time to be one.

I happen to know that being on Home and Away gets referred to as "jury duty" by Australian actors. Everyone has to do it eventually 😅

Sorry, very late post as I've had severe internet issues for weeks and really could do very little online.

BUT I love One Nation and in particular Ryan Tedder

OK...I'm going to bed! Drinking.gif

BUT I love One Nation
giphy.gif

:D

There's always a judge who has to complain about a song not being "reworked"... are they saying it just because they can't think of anything else to say? Cause maybe it's those particular judges who need to come up with something new.

Fuck me dead.
How about just shortening the show to an hour instead of this absolute TRAIN WRECK they’re currently producing to fill time.
HCJ doing a shoey? No thanks.
This is fucked.

Back