Skip to main content

Australian Idol 2023

The group performance! Wow 🤩 👏🏽

Sometimes the group performances really highlight who is stronger and who is weaker. They were all great!

I used to find Harry amusing ("What's an aniseed man?"), but he's ruining this iteration of Idol.

His incessant whinging about arrangements is not constructive criticism.

Especially as some of them are teenagers, and he's gaslighting them into worrying not just about whether they can remember the lyrics and sing in tune, but now about whether their version sounds sufficiently different to what it's supposed to :rolleyes:

He needs a good kick in the shins.

I'm not liking the results so far...it's either Amali or Josh going home although Josh is my favourite so I hope he stays.

It’s Grand Finale time!!

I’m a little sad the ratings obviously didn’t warrant a big Opera House final, but I still think we ended up with a well produced show and watched some great talent grow into stars.

I’ll be happiest if Josh or Phoebe win. But I won’t be upset if Royston wins.

I hope Channel 7 give it another run, I really do prefer Idol over other talent formats.

Ricki looks INCREDIBLE as per usual haha.

The prerecorded part at the start of the group performance of Celestial from the final 3 really showed just how good Phoebe and Josh sound when recorded. They are ready to be stars ⭐

Back