Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
… evenin’ all… there’s not much more to say except… I think that none of them deserve to win this season… but if anyone does… I just hope that it’s Shay at this stage… at least she has tried to win this at one stage or other… anyone but Gronk… that would be the worse result possible… cheers.

So let me get this straight. Yesterday, KJ told Chrissie she and Shay were voting for Gronk, but they voted for Josh instead, which resulted in a 2-2 draw KJ/Josh. Chrissie was pissed off so voted KJ out for it. Well done girls. Way to blow up a 3-2 majority at the most important stage of the game. KJ effectively got herself voted out and Chrissie blew up her resume in the process.

…I originally wrote this in the abandoned episode 24 thread…

…evenin’ all… there’s not too much left to say except… never has there ever been a season of Survivor whereby not a single person deserves to be declared the winner… all lack the ability to be able to create tactical moves whatsoever… all are clueless as to how to play the game as it should be played… the whole season has been an embarrassment to watch… what with there being a lying cheating backstabbing idol stealing bitch to an equally vile and disgusting pig that she gave it to… then we have a woman that is so painfully dumb in Chrissy that whenever she tries to talk about anything tactical that it makes my ears bleed just listening to her… then you have Josh who to be honest has done sweet fuck all to be in the final four as far as I can figure out… and then there’s Shay… great at challenges but other than that is clueless at tactics in regards to eliminating people that need to be rid of… NOBODY IN THE FINAL FOUR DESERVE TO WIN!… end of story!… cheers.

…and this is what Bleachy replied…

I’ve gotta say I kinda agree with you unk.
The most uninspired final episode survivors I’ve seen.
I don’t think Shay is particularly worthy, she’s just the least disappointing of the bunch so I vote Shay.
I think it will probably end up being Mark.

…it cracks me up when they call Chrissy a ‘social strategist’ in the opening credits… she’s totally oblivious to anything that’s going on around her… so how can she possibly be called a ‘social strategist’?… she’s as dumb as a box of frogs ffs!… cheers.

Chrissy is such a huge disappointment. As a character had so much potential. But the lack of gameplay awareness made her boring. This is the biggest issue with the format imo.
Talking about having the best social game, and describing it as taking no blood shows that she still doesn’t understand what is respected as good gameplay in survivor.

…fuck me!… ‘letters from home’!… god give me strength!… this part shits me to tears!… cheers.

…the iphone has a cover that looks like a block of wood… is this an episode of ‘The Flintstones’?… cheers.

So let me get this straight. Yesterday, KJ told Chrissie she and Shay were voting for Gronk, but they voted for Josh instead, which resulted in a 2-2 draw KJ/Josh. Chrissie was pissed off so voted KJ out for it. Well done girls. Way to blow up a 3-2 majority at the most important stage of the game. KJ effectively got herself voted out and Chrissie blew up her resume in the process.
Shay wanted Josh out, but she couldn’t tell Chrissy that as Chrissy is too tight with Josh. So she pulled that move on Gronk telling him to vote out Josh to make the third vote. Gronk thinks he can beat Josh in the jury, I guess, so stuck to voting out KJ.

Not very good moves all round. Josh has made fewer errors throughout tbh…

Back