Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 16

I want Michelle to win the entire show

Just to piss Mark & Sam off.

Last edited:
…do you feel like Shay sort of threw the challenge so that Jordie (obviously being the next logical target) can defend himself with an idol at tribal tonight?… nah!… probably not… cheers

…oh dear… Jordie is aiming for Gronk… the producers will hate that… watch them try to do something about that… a fake elimination if he goes?… cheers.

…Dave is waiting for ‘the right moment’ to act against Mark because he is scared of him?… he must be related to Ed in Big Brother who was still ‘shuffling his cards’ before his ‘big move’ I guess?… cheers.

…aw gee Sam… what happened to all of your cockiness at the beginning of the show when you pulled off ‘the biggest theft of an idol in Survivor history?’… you’re as worried as shit now eh?… suffer bitch… I couldn’t be happier lol!… cheers.

…testing 1… 2… testing 1… 2… **taps microphone**… testing 1… 2… anyone there?… cheers.

…blah blah blah time… just vote already!… **yawn!**… bye Sam or Mark (I hope)… cheers.

…about time Chrissy came up with a new expressive facial feature methinks!… She’s starting to repeat her facial distortions… she has one of the most expressive faces that I’ve ever seen on TV lol!… cheers.

Back